Unban Request - Theomenz
Nothing stated in this UBR other than these words are mine. Unless otherwise stated every post and every word is from Theomenz.

Quote:Your name: Theo (banned under name [L2] Theo)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44576272

Your ban ID: 64038

Banned by: [FL] Grub (used ACP)

Reason: "Tranqing whole server, Racism, Promoting other Community,Phasing while Tranqing,Trying to give RPpoints to other Admins destroying server, Goodbye"

Involved: Fultz, Ryan, Safira

Why we should unban you:

There is no excuse for my actions, there really isn't. I made a fool of myself and I deserve the ban completely. The day this happened was when the community was split, LimeLight became a thing and there was complete havoc everywhere on the servers. I would like to make the excuse that I was "swept up in the commotion" and take no responsibility, but I will own up to my misdoings. I made the choice to cause senseless destruction by tranqing people from rooftops, abusing the powers that I was entrusted with to do good for the server with, and tear down a community that that I once called my home. And after it was over, I lied to get out of it because I honestly felt nothing but shame. I didn't want to own up to the facts of what I had just done because I was too cowardly.

I did want to own up to what I had done because it was like I turned my back to the community, my friends, and memories that I had. And to tell you the truth, I did. I turned my back and I own up to it completely, but I now come before the community today asking for forgiveness. I say it with every inch of my heart and soul - "I'm sorry". I'm sorry for trying to tear this community down, I'm sorry for abusing my powers, I'm sorry for betraying the trust of everyone, and I'm sorry for not apologizing sooner.

I have done many things wrong, but I hope now to make up for that. I know I cannot redeem myself in one forums post, but I hope that with one chance to come back I can show that I can bring more good to this community. I am very experienced and have the drive to raise the community up just as I did long ago, but I cannot do this when I'm banned. Which is why I come before the administrative team and community as a whole to take at least the first step to allowing me to make up for my wrongdoings.

I don't want to make it seem like I'm going to create these massive RPs and be the nicest guy in the world. I have a job, am currently taking college courses, and have many other responsibilites, but I hope with my extensive knowledge and ability to participate and try to make everyone's roleplay experience better, I can better this community and myself through it once more. And maybe, some day far in the future, I can be forgiven.

Again, I want to say that "I'm sorry" and that a lot of time and work came into this apology. I chose every word carefully to properly convey my thoughts.

Thank you for your time,

Theo

Hello Theomenz,

I will be handeling your UBR.

Due to me not having the proper knowledge to know how this went down I will discuss it with the team. I will reply to your UBR within a short amount of time.

Thanks,

Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Hello Theomenz,

I am happy to announce that after a discussion with the team we have decided to unban you, however with a last chance.

Jonas,
Fearless Administrator.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]