Report: [FL] Jonas
Hello Fieldy,

You cannot assume that when you give me a Yacht i'd hold it for you. I never made a deal with you whatsoever. I did say I'd give it to Razz, but what you fail to realize is that you don't see that I have an actual life and I am not on 24/7. This means I won't be able to give it to him whenever you please. It's whenever I've got time and resources to.

""I do not remember getting any PM's from Razz at all."

''I never said I did not receive a PM'', uhhh?"

What is your point? I said I never remember receiving one, and I never said that I did not get one.

Again, it's not rule breakage, no deal was made and I am not a delivery drive who works for a company with an item that I received by the company that is supposed to goto a customer. I am an administrator who got a Yacht after I banned someone. Your point really does not make sense.

And I'm not going to make my trackpad into a scrollwheel, that'd be really stupid. I still need my trackpad in the smallest attempt to move. You do realize that that'd be extremely stupid to do, right?

I won't reply further as you really don't seem to understand this situation. You seem to have a very one-sided and targeted view. You should try to drop your personal vendetta, that'd help you alot in your cases.

Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
I mean, you're completely forgetting the fact that you were begging me for the boat prior to this incident. This is a perfectly good motive as to why you'd want to delay the process to the extent that you did. Your counter arguments really aren't helping either since the majority of CityRP also play on bad computers and experience similar Framerate Issues. It's not even like Razz would have to be on the Server either, you're an admin, it would take like 3 commands and job done, like literally seconds of your time, however, you chose not to. Maybe because you wanted my Yacht? 

and the whole "AFK" Issue don't bullshit me, I can tell when you're online and when you read my messages and on the occasions that I messaged you on Steam you continued to be online for longer than 15 minutes without going "Away".
Hello Fieldy,

Listen up, you need top pipe down. Your attitude will not change anything. I want a yacht yes, but I'm not going to be a dick about it and take it from someone who gave it to me willingly. I never used that Yacht. People have bad computers, but I doubt it's as bad as this work PC. Either way, I'm not going to go onto the ACP to change it from my inventory to his, it's more than just three commands. If I've been busy I would not even have the chance to use the Yatch though? Me being AFK could also mean that I'm watching a movie or whatever. I also did reply to you on steam saying that I'd give Razz the Yacht, and after being quite busy I've handed it over.

There is no need for you to be salty about your ban, it's your fault, and you should not try to look for any stupid reason in an attempt to get me punished. Please sort your atittude, as this will not help. You and I used to be friends, but I really would not consider that when you take on this sort of attitude.

As said, this will be my absolute last reply. You know that nothing has been abused and no rule infringements have been taken.

Jonas,
Fearless Adminsitrator.
Jonas, did you at any point use the yacht you received?
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
Hello Divey,

I've used it once for not even like 30 seconds, it was legit just one spin around the lake. This I believe was a very short time after fieldy handed it over. I've already handed over the Yacht to Razz.

Jonas.
Firstly, I appreciate you bringing this to our attention, Fieldy

I have reviewed the case and have come to a conclusion.

I would not consider what has been listed in this thread abuse, Jonas promised he would hand over the yacht to the player and although it has been some time since that arrangement and although things that have been said in this thread may have been muddled, I have been informed that Jonas has handed over the yacht and has fulfilled his side of the deal, therefore no further action is required.

One thing to note is that I appreciate Jonas being honest about taking it for a spin around the lake, however this is something that is rather minor nor did it cause any harm. I advise that he avoids this sort of behaviour in the future.

That is all.

Case closed.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]