Wtf is this
The video is very misleading.

It states funny...at no point did I feel humoured, don’t get me wrong I did smile slightly seeing CDM. But that’s just because it takes me back to a time when CDMing was fun.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-29-2017, 09:44 PM)Yonno Wrote:
(10-29-2017, 08:46 PM)Midget Wrote: That's what you get with all this new and "fancy" content. ERRORS. Half the population just sees errors and checkers while having 15 FPS.   Reminds me of DarkRP with cars in evocity to be honest.

Pretty sure the help & support section can help out anyone with their issues, buddy.

I am well-aware myself of the problems however new players are not. In most cases they leave if the server does not satisfy. You cannot seriously expect every player who visits FL go seek the help & support section? An ultimate goal would be to have NO threads in Help & Support. 

(10-29-2017, 08:53 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(10-29-2017, 08:46 PM)Midget Wrote: That's what you get with all this new and "fancy" content. ERRORS. Half the population just sees errors and checkers while having 15 FPS.   Reminds me of DarkRP with cars in evocity to be honest.

So you'd rather be stuck with a Trabbi?
Face it-every server has content which you need to download.

A successful server would compensate content with performance and join speed. Because truly first impressions matter and decides if a new player stays or leaves. CONTENT is highly over-rated and should not be added lightly in my opinion. 
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.