Unban Request NEMxDman
Your name: NEMxDman

Your ban ID: 78671

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72767734

Reason: Double account of RevivedzMennace.

Staff member who banned you: [FL] Jonas

Reason why you should be unbanned: It's been a while since I was permanently banned for my stupidity, while I have been gone I have had a chance to take a long break from the game to become more mature and organized. I realize that I was a complete douche to a lot of people on the server and it wasn't right for me to do that and as a result I have a bad record regarding blacklists and bans, I for some reason thought that making a double account would be funny, but instead it just made people even more annoyed with me and made my reputation worse. I feel that I am ready to return and actually RP this time, no messing around with props, no RDM, no CDM and no rule breaking in general. I will no longer continue with my childish behavior and I wish to amend what I have done, I just ask that I get one last chance to prove myself to everyone in this community, I swear I wont let you down. I will do whatever needs to be done to put everything right, I will make sure that I RP properly and to the best of my ability. I am truly sorry for all of the crap I caused on the server and I can give everyone my word that it wont be happening again, I just need this last chance to prove myself. It's just ashame that it took this to make me realize how much of an idiot I was. Thank you for your time.
Hello NemXD

I remember that you caused loads of trouble and chaos to Fearless. You can apologize all you want, you did this solely to terrorize the servers.

I personally see no reason to unban you. If you have any other really good reasons then please enlighten me.

Thanks,
Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(10-30-2017, 12:37 AM)Jonas Wrote: Hello NemXD

I remember that you caused loads of trouble and chaos to Fearless. You can apologize all you want, you did this solely to terrorize the servers.

I personally see no reason to unban you. If you have any other really good reasons then please enlighten me.

Thanks,
Jonas.

I didn't do it "solely to terrorize the servers" I did it because I thought other people would laugh along and that it would be fun, but it wasn't. And that's the thing, all I can do is apologize on here, I cant show that I am sorry by actually showing that I can RP properly and get along with the people on the server. I no longer have any intentions of disturbing anyone elses RP, I have learnt from my mistakes and all I want is a chance to prove that to everyone. And I know that actions speak louder than words so I also know that my words here will always mean nothing to anyone because of my past actions. The only way I can prove I have changed and prove that I want to RP properly is by showing you all.
Hello NemXD,

Double-Accounting is a very serious offence, and a breach of ToS. You just promising to me that you’re not gonna break the rules anymore is very vauge. I don’t think you deserve an unban, so would you please enligthen me further as to why I should unban you , rather than just you wanting to get back and RP.

Jonas
Fearless Administrator.
(11-01-2017, 10:47 AM)Jonas Wrote: Hello NemXD,

Double-Accounting is a very serious offence, and a breach of ToS. You just promising to me that you’re not gonna break the rules anymore is very vauge. I don’t think you deserve an unban, so would you please enligthen me further as to why I should unban you , rather than just you wanting to get back and RP.

Jonas
Fearless Administrator.

I understand that double-accounting is a serious offence, and I know that I did wrong and yes I know promising you that I wont break rules anymore is "very vauge", but there is literally nothing else I can do because making an unban request on here is the only thing available to us to try and prove we have changed and as I said "actions speak louder than words", which is why I am asking for a chance to redeem myself and actually prove that I have changed. And it's not that I just want to get back and RP, I want to prove to everyone that I have matured and that I am no longer out to minge. I honestly do not know what you expect from me other than apologies and me giving my word that  I will not break any rules or breach ToS again because there is literally nothing else I can do and it will be the same for everyone who tries to get themselves unbanned via the unban request secton. The best thing I can think of is actually being given a chance to show that I am not the same as before.
You have 11 bans, and you’ve been double-accounting. This is an extreme amount of bans and offences you’ve been breaking.

To prove yourself you could be active on the forums and actively patricipate in certain threads.

Considering your ban was only a couple of months ago, I’m not going to believe that you’ve changed, and therefore I will deny this UBR. I do not believe you’re ready for a return. You can prove you being changed by actively being on the forums and replying to threads. You will have to wait if you want to appeal thus ban again.

Thanks,
Jonas.
Fearless Administrator.