azizo2k
Your name: azizo2k
Your ban ID: (77341)

Steam ID:[b]STEAM_0:0:132444362[/b]

Reason: Massive Proppushing / Permed as per last chance.
Staff member who banned you:NJperry

Reason why you should be unbanned: i think its not fair the admin had no visual proof that i was doing anything wrong the player who did the offense was in the cornertruck pushing [prop] while i was running to grab my truck

and i sencerly do respect the staff NJPERRY that he  had no time to review the case 

so he closed it for good 

will im here asking can i have my last chance atleast given  back fairly ?
I'll get ahold of NJ for a statement.

Your patience is appreciated.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Hello.

This case is still very clear in my head and I remember exactly what happened. When I arrived on the scene, what I witnessed was you and the other proppusher "DriverKing" (who was also sanctioned for this) fighting and trying to kill eachother using the trucks, while I watched I could see a pretty aggressive demeanor in the physgunning of the trucks, it was pretty clear at that point what both of your intentions were.

When I broke up the fight and asked you two what you were doing, you both said that you were trying to roleplay when one started proppushing the other, your stories were identical. 

Also, in your previous UBR, I did not rush my review of your case as a matter of fact, so I have no idea where you're getting that from. I did say that I was not going to heavily scrutinize this case because I knew exactly what was going on and shouldn't have to. I trusted back then that you were punished correctly and to this day, I am still certain that you were punished correctly.

I think I have said everything that needs to be said on my behalf. Of course, your fate is entirely up to the staff team not me but just so you know where I stand on this, I don't think you deserve to be unbanned.
(10-30-2017, 07:40 PM)NJperry Wrote: Hello.

This case is still very clear in my head and I remember exactly what happened. When I arrived on the scene, what I witnessed was you and the other proppusher "DriverKing" (who was also sanctioned for this) fighting and trying to kill eachother using the trucks, while I watched I could see a pretty aggressive demeanor in the physgunning of the trucks, it was pretty clear at that point what both of your intentions were.

When I broke up the fight and asked you two what you were doing, you both said that you were trying to roleplay when one started proppushing the other, your stories were identical. 

Also, in your previous UBR, I did not rush my review of your case as a matter of fact, so I have no idea where you're getting that from. I did say that I was not going to heavily scrutinize this case because I knew exactly what was going on and shouldn't have to. I trusted back then that you were punished correctly and to this day, I am still certain that you were punished correctly.

I think I have said everything that needs to be said on my behalf. Of course, your fate is entirely up to the staff team not me but just so you know where I stand on this, I don't think you deserve to be unbanned.

i was running to my truck to get out of the spawn and ignore him he kept prop pushing
(10-30-2017, 07:40 PM)NJperry Wrote: Hello.

well i dont blame you cause you saw me running while this dude was sitting in the corner doing what his doing
Hello Azizo,

I’ll be taking over this cause because Reebs is going to be busy the following week.

I’d appreciate if you did not bump this and just have some paitence. Thanks.

Jonas,
Fearless Administrator.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Hello Azizo,

After considering what you've done I've decided to deny this. You were guilty of rule breakage and will stay banned.

Thanks,
Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]