Unban Request: sebasti161
Posting on behalf of sebasti161:

Your name: sebasti161

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68752861

Your ban ID: 74939

Banned by: SnowredWolf

Reason: ToS

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Hello. I believe I should be unbanned, but ban remain on record, because I believe I have been banned for a long enough time.
I got banned about a year ago (I don't remember the exact date) for a situation that happened between 8 to 10 months before the ban was issued.
There are alot of people who wants me back, I know this wouldn't change the outcome of the unban request but I believe I changed for the better.
It's been a really long time, my birthday was a few days ago and I have matured a lot from back when I played on FL over a year ago.
I really miss Fearless and the community, talking to my friends on teamspeak (Now discord) and I used to help the FL staff team A LOT back in 2016. A few old staff members can say the same like Agorith and Avgar. I really hope this makes up for what I did before I even helped Fearless with for example,  getting people that used the gamemode without permission a ban and other things I can't really talk about on the forums.
Please consider this unban request and if I am so lucky to be unbanned I'll happily take a last chance. And I am available on steam if you wish to add me and talk about what I did help about or anything else regarding the unban request.

Thanks, sebasti161
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
Good afternoon, Sebasti,

Since Snow is no longer a Staff member, I will be taking responsibility of this appeal.

I will contact Snow for further information, but I need to know exactly what happened on your end.

I also need these questions answered before I can discuss with the team.

1. Exactly how have you changed since you’ve been banned?

2. How can I, as well as the rest of the team be sure this is an isolated incident and will never happen again?

The sooner you comply, the sooner I can discuss with the team.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
On behalf of sebasti161:

Thanks for the quick reply Reebs.

As I said in my post you can message me on steam and I will explain everything that happened.

For the questions;

1. I have matured alot since I got banned, I still can joke around with friends but I do take things more seriously. I am currently re-reading the rules and making sure I know them all just incase.

2. I never broke any server rules, I was always following the rules on the servers and barely ever broke them on the servers. I can assure I have never intentionally broken any rules and will not do such.

Thanks again for replying so soon, and considering my unban request.
sebasti161
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
Apologies for the delay. I will be in touch within the next couple days as I have been extremely busy and have not had sufficient time to do so yet.

Your patience is greatly appreciated.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

I will be discussing this with the team over the next week or so and get back to you soon.

Thank you for your patience.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

A verdict will be given shortly. Thank you for your patience.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Hello Sebasti,

After prolonged discussion with the team, we have come to the decision that you will not be unbanned at this time. We feel as though you are not ready to return at this time, however you may be in the future.

We appreciate your patience during the time that it has taken for us to conclude this, however this appeal is hereby denied.

You may feel free to appeal this again when appropriate.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran