about ama threads
Jesus, you guys really need to get more positiv mindset... If you don't like it, don't read it.

We all have some things we don't like, but that dosen't mean it should be cutted off.
The following 3 users Like Eeee394's post:
  • Lewwings, Archer, dawson270500
(10-27-2017, 02:11 PM)Eeee394 Wrote: Jesus, you guys really need to get more positiv mindset... If you don't like it, don't read it.

We all have some things we don't like, but it dosen't mean it should be cuted off.

your opinion
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
why dont you ask me questions so i can feel important and be the center of attention
But I like asking people overly confusing questions, and seeing them struggle to answer
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
(10-27-2017, 02:11 PM)Eeee394 Wrote: Jesus, you guys really need to get more positiv mindset... If you don't like it, don't read it.

We all have some things we don't like, but that dosen't mean it should be cutted off.

Hard to ignore when it clogs up the whole off-topic section. Like really, why are they being made? I don't see any reason other than self-acceptance and attention.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(10-31-2017, 06:35 AM)Midget Wrote:

Hard to ignore when it clogs up the whole off-topic section. Like really, why are they being made? I don't see any reason other than self-acceptance and attention.

Fair assumption, but also not truly accurate. Some are cries for attention, others are made out of boredom, trends, or even just because they think it would be fun. But you are talking about the off-topic section, which is just a pile of shit anyway