PR ON GAN
b]Name of player[/b]: PR on Gan (changed his steam name probs cant find his steam id

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41714650

Time in GMT: 20:15 Britain : 7:15pm

Server: v5p

Summary: Threatned me to kill me as a hitman for no reason, 10 min later randomly walked up to me on main street and shoot me down without any pre warning, lost kevlar and car hp 0

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqH0QE8AEg8
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:56218145&b=2]
Hello Chirs,

Apologies for the delayed response, I have had an in-depth look at the logs generated by this situation and your provided evidence.

Currently, I do not believe there is satisfactory evidence to warrant an Approval and as such I shall call for more evidence to be provided, you have 24Hours to provide a longer more inclusive video of the situation that included the first interaction with the player before a conclusion is made.

Regards,
MrFinnConlon
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Why Do I have to provide myself with more evidence I dont have a longer video, His job was Hitman apparently someone gave him money to kill me which is absolutely bullshit . He Could have get me under fear rp there s no reason to shoot my vehicle in the middle of main street especially when 2 cars were behind me , He gave me no time to react. You blacklisted me Yesterday for the same reason? so Im not really getting it ..

[Image: Screenshot3.png]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:56218145&b=2]
As Finn said, he requires more evidence to conclude the case. This is non-negotiable. If you do not have more evidence, just say it instead of wasting time trying to argue.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Player Report Reviewed and Denied

There is insufficient evidence to prove wrongdoing.

As for your question regarding your punishment, I hope I answered it when I spoke to you in-game yesterday. If you have other queries or questions about situations please contact me privately.

Thank you for your report,
MrFinnConlon.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Denied

Concluding notes

Provided above by Finn.

Closed & Moved.