Gandom's AMA
(03-12-2018, 07:47 AM)Random Wrote:
(03-11-2018, 05:21 PM)Zombie Wrote: A trolley is racing toward five men who are tied to the track. Unless the trolley is stopped, it will inevitably kill all five men. You are standing on a footbridge looking down on the unfolding disaster. However, a fat man, a stranger, is standing next to you: if you push him off the bridge, he will topple onto the line and, although he will die, his chunky body will stop the trolley, saving five lives. Would you kill the fat man?

I probably would, yes. I'd rather have one dead person on mu consciousness than knowing I could save 5.

Does this make me a bad person?

Well, morally, willing to kill another human being that does have nothing to do with what's going on and most likely horrored by what he's witnessing just as you, is morally unacceptable and will class you as a Psychopath as this is used as a test along with other tests for Psychopathy in Hare's PCL-R

All jokes aside, even though the person who wrote this dilemma problem said that it's morally permissable to let the five people die over killing an innocent stranger but a lot of  people gave the answer that you gave anyway. I use this test on people to see their psychological thinking, conscience and personality. From what I understand from your comment, you're being sympathetic towards the 5 people who are tied on the track and you justify of killing the fatman because in numbers wise, you prefer killing 1 person for 5 lives (5>1) however you are risking manslaughter charges and you will be in the mercy of the law.

However by judging your question if it makes you a bad person or not, you will probably not kill the fatman anyway because you're only trying to do what's right according to your conscience but you're being doubtful if whether you're doing the right thing.
The following 1 user Likes konsta's post:
  • Random
hi dad, whats your opinion on me?
ur mom gey
(03-13-2018, 11:50 PM)Grunt Wrote: ur mom gey

ok
Opinion on me?

How could i improve as a person?

One thing you like about me and one thing you dislike?

Compared to when i used to know you back in 2015 how much would you say i have changed?
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(03-13-2018, 11:33 PM)Mustang Wrote: hi dad, whats your opinion on me?

Great guy, great son.

10.1/10 <3 

(03-14-2018, 01:08 AM)perqe Wrote: Opinion on me?

Great guy!

How could i improve as a person?

Don't really know..

One thing you like about me and one thing you dislike?

There really is not really anything I dislike about you (seeing as how I used to know you back in the days..). You are a very humble guy, and funny as hell.

Compared to when i used to know you back in 2015 how much would you say i have changed?

Haven't really spoken to you a lot recently, need to catch up bro.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Mustang
pls ask more Smile
What could I improve in my group?

(03-29-2018, 05:57 PM)Willem de Walrus Wrote: What could I improve in my group?

I don't know to be honest. It is an excellent group.

Just keep going with it, keep being active with it.
opinion on me