Joe Joe's AMA
why are u a bug boi
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]
(04-16-2018, 09:35 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: honest opinion on me

STAWWWWWWWWWP

(04-16-2018, 08:13 PM)perqe Wrote: Honest opinion on me?

How do you think FL can be taken to that next level?

You seem like a pretty chill dude when Ive spoken to you.

I think FL is currently at a good level so to speak. The team is sizeable and the staff are active. Everyone on the team is passionate about the role and willing to put the work in. We have some of the best Developers as well who work tirelessly to make sure that the best content is released. We also have a lovely teacher team which breaks the stigma of what people think a Teacher is. Showing that a teacher isn't just about being 'known' but being a responsible role models that knows what to do.

(04-17-2018, 07:27 AM)[FL:RP] Depress Wrote: Opinion on me foxirius

You seem like a nice person, however it is difficult to make a full judgement as I do not know you very well.

(04-17-2018, 01:02 PM)Archer Wrote: Opinion on me?

You are a nice person to talk to and are very backing of your arguments which can be a good thing. But we all know the Monarchy is a good thing... haha

(04-17-2018, 09:56 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Opinion on meh

Excellent Teacher and great Roleplayer. Does some of the best RP's and has a very lovely lil face

(04-17-2018, 10:02 PM)Dylann Wrote: why are u a bug boi

Its 'me me big boi' thank you very much

If you've got any more questions you wanted answered by me keep them coming. I will be happy to answer.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 2 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Narcotic, Archer
Opinion on me
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Opinion on me
Opinion On Sebasti161

Fave episode of rick and morty
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]
opinion on me?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]