Arch.B UBR
Your name: Arch.Boooo

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60478676

Your ban ID: 78915

Banned by: [FL] DVN

Reason: BRA (83690) - Inappropriate use of the move body tool

Involved: Me, JoshZ, Emily, Rat

[b]Why we should unban you: I was doing the best for the patient. I did shout for help when I took Rat to hospital he has removed the audio from which you an hear me asking for help and clipped it early where I had apologized for trapping his legs and had explained that this wasn't intentional. I simply didn't tap "S" as DVN believes If I did the body would of shaken around a lot and this would be visible. 

[/b]
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
In the video. Why didn't the yellow speech thing pop up if you "called for a medic" even if you did call a medic. You used the move body tool to put me in a variety of positions and finishing it off with letting me get crushed by an automatic door.

I'm not buying your excuse.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
If you pause the video at 25 Seconds you can clearly see that there was a player in between me and yourself. Which if I had proceeded to drag you out you would of become stuck and trapped anyway. I clearly remember screaming for a medic when in hospital. The music does cover up people saying that the ambulance has arrived and then I took you outside towards the ambulance.

"5. Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead etc" You have placed music over the top of the clip.
I do believe this is to mislead...
Kind Regards

But why drag me through an automatic door? You should've used your head. You know it would've killed me and seens as you were in a rather 'mingy' mood, I have the right to think that you did it intending to kill me.

Anyway. That's my opinion,
Let's let the staff decide.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The evidence is not misleading as you claim, I have not once stated anything regarding you 'not shouting for a medic'. I believe that you would have shouted for a medic.

What concerns me is that although Rat's body was completely safe within the hospital you thought it was a good idea to drag him through a rather jumpy crowd and automated doors that you could see kept constantly closing on someone stood between them.

Do you have anything else to add to your unban request? Thank you for your continued patience throughout.
As I previous stated I was getting slowed down as through the door because the mass of people. I didn't indent to catch him in the door. I took him to the arriving ambulance because in the hospital he was not getting help.
Kind Regards

Denied

Concluding notes

Unfortunately your provided excuse is not sufficient for this unban request.

It's unfair to say he 'wasn't getting help as the ambulance had literally arrived seconds before you decided to move him through such a dangerous area. He shouldn't have been moved from that position, meaning the move body tool was abused as it's not intended to be used that way.

Please ensure that once a body is moved to a safe place you direct the responder to their location, instead of risking their life even further.

Closed & Moved.