JoshZ UBR
Your name: JoshZ (Posting on his behalf, Josh is banned from the forums)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57372971

Your ban ID: 78914

Banned by: [FL] DVN

Reason: Disrespecting Administrator | Very cocky | Was on last chance

Involved: Arch, Sierra, Myself

Why we should unban you:
We got told that our base was doomfort so as we was leaving I called JoshZ a little shit about the whole situation joking around having some discord banter, and he always calls me fat as a joke like usually "fat scouse prick" stuff like that so he called me a fat obese shit something along those lines and he must of accidentally said it in game and DVN was in proximity and we had just had a big discussion about doomfort so obviously DVN is going to think it was towards him.
Now Before You view the video I already know staff are going to be saying "Where is the proof of me calling JoshZ a little shit" but for months my shadowplay has not recorded my own voice, I have had it disabled for months. I can even post all the gmod videos left on my pc and u will not hear my voice in any of them but u will hear everyone else in the discord. You can hear JoshZ's reaction to himself being banned and saying it was towards for me. 

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
I will bring my personal points forward within the next couple of days. I will also begin the internal discussions with the team as soon as possible.

Your patience is highly appreciated, cheers.
Denied

Concluding notes

The following points have helped me and the team come to the above conclusion:
  • There was no in-game chatter prior to what you said, so it can't have been aimed at Envy. I find it hard to believe you accidently said it in-game especially since you don't use push-to-talk on Discord.

• When questioned, which can be accounted for by Tomo upon request, I asked why he said what you said and directly quoted 'Did you just call me a fat ginger prick' which he replied with 'Oh I directed that towards D.. uhh.. Envy'. This is a cocky response and clearly something you fumbled during the sit leading me to believe it was aimed at me.

• You have called me very similar to the quote above to push my buttons once you realised I was using my actual picture as my Discord profile avatar.

• You said the above quote out of nowhere as you were heading down the ladders and we had a small altercation because you didn't agree with my actions in relation to removing your contraband and base, although me and Tomo were very fair with you throughout the investigation of the base (over 40 minutes).
I don't want to make this about me although the ban reason states 'Staff disrespect'. Your attitude itself is brutal especially with you knowing you're on a last chance. Truthfully I didn't want to perm you at all, I had no real issue with you since you came back until the day I banned you.

The below was also taken into account, which is something you have not honoured. This is again showing the disrespectful attitude you have developed again after telling Awestruck you are here to prove yourself, which you haven't.

Discussion between JoshZ and Awestruck

[21:40:06] JoshZ (STEAM_0:1:57372971) said: /pm 82 Ok, thanks for that. I hope that I can seriously prove to you that I have changed.

[21:40:51] [FL] AAAARGHstruckBOOllet (STEAM_0:0:89268417) said: /r Im glad to hear it

Closed & Moved.