Player Report.
Name of player: [FL:RP]Arch B / Booo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60478676

Time in GMT: 21:20

Server: v5p

Summary:
I spawned my bus it and unlocked it and some randomer got in it and ran me down. Arch B then proceeded to pick me up using the move body tool and positioning me in different ways, he then took me into Mercy Hospital where he proceeded to put me into different positions once more, the then proceeded to jam me in the door. The evidence below will show the situation in greater detail.

Thank you,
Rat.

[spoiler=Evidence:]
[/spoiler]

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
I shall explain the situation.
You were knocked down by a bus. Emily called the ambulance. It didnt respond for a few mins. I had moved you to the hospital. I notice how you removed the audio when I screemed for a nurse. When Josh said the ambulence arrived I moved you outside towards the ambulance. The doorway to the hospital was cramped with people and was hard to move. Sadly the door closed on your legs. I did say I was sorry in OOC and I did intend to drag you to the ambulance.
Can I also add. I didnt "positioning me(you) in different ways" I simply placed you carefully on the desk of the hospital and then moved you towards the ambulance.

-Arch
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
Approved

Concluding notes

Reported user has been found guilty of abusing the move body tool.

To begin, the ambulance approached the hospital entrance as Rat's body was placed on the desk. The next step should have been alerting the Paramedic immediately that there is someone dying on the counter, as this is the safest position. Instead, you dragged someone who was dying out of a hospital and risked their life even further by dragging them through automatic doors and a group of 3+ people all moving around rather quick.

After you began to drag him through the doors you were moving at a steady pace, but for some reason you intentionally begin to slow down and can be seen tapping the 's' key to move backwards instead of holding that steady speed. In the video you can see that there isn't anything obstructing your path to stop you from moving.

Reported user will receive a 1 day ban.

Closed & Moved.