Player report on Richtea for breaking FearRP
Name of player: [FL:RP] Richtea

SteamID: #    856 "[FL:RP] Richtea"   STEAM_0:0:62585515   1:27:18   179    0 active

Time in GMT: GMT+0

Server: 45p

Summary: Two players kept lurking around our just purchased villas, looking for a reason to raid us, and annoying us and trespassing, I pull out my gun eventually and drag them inside, player [FL:RP] Richtea under FearRP pulls out his own gun and kills me.
Later on he comes back to kill me once I spawned again, when standing in the place I spawned in.

Evidence:
 Ric

Denied

Concluding notes

Hi DooZ, unfortunately the proof provided favours Richtea in this case. Although you have him under FearRP when your firearm was pointed at him, Richtea took the chance when you turned away for a good 3 to 4 seconds to open the door and your partner had ran away to do other business. Since there was no active firearm pointed at him and you had your back turned away it was the prime chance for him to kill you.

Tips for next time:
  • Tie up your hostages before proceeding to lead them anywhere, this way you can search for weapons and prevent an attack
  • Always have your partner with you during the transportation process, you had two people to take care of and had to open doors and look around the area
  • Ensure you always keep your firearm aimed at the hostages to ensure they can't make any smart moves
I have also disregarded the last statement of RDM since there has been no sufficient proof provided.

Closed & Moved.