Fieldy UBR
Hello Fieldy,

I never lied about the sit. I was confused, those are two very different things. I never admitted to running around during a raid, I was part of it. You just did not see when I started to shoot.

You said something about that Rhy's guy, yes. However that had nothing to do with the situation so I told you to just move on, I never heard you said he was a Corleone. All you said was that "He changed to SRU to kill us".

I said "Go on", but I would actually expect you to read the rules.

Either way, you should stop with your agressive attitude. Instead of trying to be agressive, try to formally and in a civialized way tell me why you should be unbanned. Currently you're just trying to attack.

(In reply to what you replied to Dragnort)

Let me start off, drop the attitude. You're the one who told me the story, as of which everyone agreed with. You seem to continue to change it, why is that?

"I also suggest you drop this attitude, just because you can't take the fact that someone shot you because you were shooting at them. Doesn't mean you have to cry to your admin friends about it."

This is what I mean. You're trying to prove your innocence, yet you stand here and disrespect other users of the community. This will not bring you very far.

Jonas,
Fearless Administrator.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Hello Jonas,

So you've also participated in the shootout? I was not on during the whole shootout since I had to go AFK for like 5 minutes or so.

(In response to Dragnort and Fieldy)
Let's all try and be friends now, and work this out together!
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
Hello Duncan,

As this is not your UBR I do not want you to post here unless you have anything to add to Fieldy's case. Other than that, make your own UBR if you wish to be unbanned. Remember to follow the courthouse rules though.

Jonas,
Fearless Administrator
(10-25-2017, 02:08 PM)Jonas Wrote: Hello Duncan,

As this is not your UBR I do not want you to post here unless you have anything to add to Fieldy's case. Other than that, make your own UBR if you wish to be unbanned. Remember to follow the courthouse rules though.

Jonas,
Fearless Administrator

Fieldy said he was making the UBR for me, him and Harmonia.
Hello

"You just did not see when I started to shoot."

At what point did you start to shoot?

"You said something about that Rhy's guy, yes. However that had nothing to do with the situation so I told you to just move on, I never heard you said he was a Corleone. All you said was that "He changed to SRU to kill us"."

If you didn't hear on that occasion then we're probably to blame however we did state that he was a Corleone and that the Corleones were responsible for the shooting. We made this as clear as possible.

"Either way, you should stop with your agressive attitude. Instead of trying to be agressive, try to formally and in a civialized way tell me why you should be unbanned. Currently you're just trying to attack."

I'm not trying in anyway to be aggressive, I'm trying to prove my point. I know what really happened in that shootout and I know that I shouldn't have been punished in the way that I was. 

"You're the one who told me the story, as of which everyone agreed with. You seem to continue to change it, why is that?"

Not everyone agreed with the story. Me and the others have repeatedly recalled the events and that happened and written our own detailed version, the version I used is the version we wrote. 

I mean, if you don't want to believe us, sure go ahead, but I don't really think it's fair. I think to really be able to enforce this a Video proving that we broke FearRP is needed. This isn't the first or last time someone has conjured up a fake FearRP report to seek revenge. We both know that.

"This is what I mean. You're trying to prove your innocence, yet you stand here and disrespect other users of the community. This will not bring you very far."

I apologise but Dragnort repeatedly made remarks throughout the sit which really wasn't appreciated by me and he also commented on my "disgusting attitude" which was a little immature in my book.

Fieldy

(I also want to add, Duncan can reply if he feels necessary as he is probably one of the only other people who is willing to openly comment on the situation)
Hello Fieldy,

"...and I know that I shouldn't have been punished."

I told you, loud and clear that you were being honest to me and you completely admitted to it, the story I was told in the sit involved FearRP breakage.

Just to clarify it again, you were issued a one week ban. The reason behind this short ban time considering your past and your record were because you were honest in the sit and admitted to your rule infringements. Now through reading your UBR OP over again, it has come to my attention you have changed your story. Which story is the real one?

Either option A) You are lying in the courthouse or option B) You lied in the @ sit to receive a lighter punishment. Would you like to tell me which one of these it is? This is not acceptable.

Jonas,
Fearless Administrator.
(10-25-2017, 03:18 PM)Jonas Wrote: Hello Fieldy,

"...and I know that I shouldn't have been punished."

I told you, loud and clear that you were being honest to me and you completely admitted to it, the story I was told in the sit involved FearRP breakage.

Just to clarify it again, you were issued a one week ban. The reason behind this short ban time considering your past and your record were because you were honest in the sit and admitted to your rule infringements. Now through reading your UBR OP over again, it has come to my attention you have changed your story. Which story is the real one?

Either option A) You are lying in the courthouse or option B) You lied in the @ sit to receive a lighter punishment. Would you like to tell me which one of these it is? This is not acceptable.

Jonas,
Fearless Administrator.

"my attention you have changed your story"

My story has stayed the same throughout, minor detail may have been changed however I believe 99% of it is true to what was discussed in the sit. Nobody in the situation either has a photographic memory or a recording of the situation so there's no way anyone can recall the situation perfectly and you know that as well as I do. 

"I told you, loud and clear that you were being honest to me and you completely admitted to it, the story I was told in the sit involved FearRP breakage."

I am aware, I accidentally deleted the end of the sentence and have since changed it.

"This is not acceptable."

I'm trying my hardest to cooperate. I've given you the full story on multiple occasions now. If you can't comprehend my version of events. Tell me, I'll be more than happy to talk to you on Steam and publish the Logs here.

Fieldy
Hello Fieldy,

I have gotten what I needed. I will conclude this UBR very soon, I will need some more time to think this through.

For now, please refrain from posting unless you have anything new or useful to add.

Jonas,
Fearless Administrator.
Hey Jonas,

My ban just expired, but I'm hoping that you'll at least wipe it from existing as my 10th ban on my ban record if this unban request gets approved.

Many thanks, Creepy Jeff.
You are not involved, Jeff. Make a separate appeal.

Post has been removed and user has been warned.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]