Unban request- Scarletstike
[b]Name: ([i]Scarletstike)
[/i][/b]

Ban ID: (60337)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59735996

Reason: (Prop spam / lag and kill server).

Staff member who banned: [FL] Temar

[b]Reason why I should be unbanned: [/b]
  • My perspektive (Didn't even know I had been on the server, learns that 13 year old me had decided to join a server to RP but after the connection, noticed only errors and purple textures. Then I did what most kids do when they get annoyed and bored, prop spam with intentions of ruining the server and just being a nuisance. That was obviosly not put thought into and I wouldn't act like that now.)
  • Time (I think It's quite relevant to addres that it was 4 years ago that I was banned from this server, I'w changed and I think thats clear, Im not that kid anymore. [FL] Temar's choise to ban me for eternity was probably just a quick fix so that he did not have to go though with choosing the time of my sentance, I don't dissagre with the way he handeld me back then, I would also handle it that way "less of an effort put into a kid" .But now that I come back "four years" after the sentence, I do feel that I have done my time.
Thanks for your time- Scarlet
Good afternoon,

I will be taking responsibility of this appeal.

I understand that this took place a long time ago, so I will need to discuss this with the rest of the team.

In the meantime, I need to know the following:

Exactly how have you changed since you received your ban?

How can myself, along with the rest of the team, be sure this is an isolated incident and will never happen again?

The sooner you answer these questions, the sooner I can discuss with the team.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(10-24-2017, 03:07 PM)Reebs Wrote: Good afternoon,

I will be taking responsibility of this appeal.

I understand that this took place a long time ago, so I will need to discuss this with the rest of the team.

In the meantime, I need to know the following:

How can myself, along with the rest of the team, be sure this is an isolated incident and will never happen again?

The sooner you answer these questions, the sooner I can discuss with the team.

Explaining exactly how I'w changed after a four year period of time would take an awfully long time, what's relevant is that I'w now changed my way or thinking. I now think critically and my actions will not be made out of impulsive and careless decisions like the one that occured before. 

Like I said above, "my actions will not be made out of impulsive and careless decisions". I think before I act now, I'm awear that my actions (even if online) have consequences, the kid back then didn't think that.
Awaiting further comment from Reebs.

Thanks for your patience.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Apologies for the delay.

This will be concluded later this evening.

Your patience is appreciated.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

After discussion with the team, we have decided to unban you.

You will, however, be placed on last chance and the ban will remain on record for reference.

Approved.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran