Unban Request
Your name: FLEET STREET

Your ban ID: 78898

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:57283903[/b]

Reason: Breaking FearRP

Staff member who banned you: [FL] DVN

Reason why you should be unbanned: I was banned for standing in the jail door while I was arrested. They opened it to let someone else in my cell. I was RPing a annoyed prisoner. The Military Officer said "move" I sat there and did not to show my annoyance, then the Admin who was the Military Officer pulled me out of my cell and stuck me flying in the middle of the cell area then I was banned. I was only trying to roll play and I was not given any warning to any consequences. I should have been tazed in a RP situation not banned. 
Hi JoshLF,

Most of what you said is correct about the situation, apart from what 'should' have been done.

I was pointing a loaded shotgun directly at you because we had the whole force down there to control a jailbreak and prevent further prisoners from escaping. We resorted to keeping lethal weapons drawn due to the possibility of there being armed men within the jails. Regardless of what you think should have been done, you always have to follow FearRP as that is part of the roleplay situation.
(10-22-2017, 08:30 PM)DVN Wrote: Hi JoshLF,

Most of what you said is correct about the situation, apart from what 'should' have been done.

I was pointing a loaded shotgun directly at you because we had the whole force down there to control a jailbreak and prevent further prisoners from escaping. We resorted to keeping lethal weapons drawn due to the possibility of there being armed men within the jails. Regardless of what you think should have been done, you always have to follow FearRP as that is part of the roleplay situation.

Hi,

I can understand why. However I did not see your shotgun in your hands, maybe the model bugged out or I didn't notice, I would have complied fully if I saw it. The wall and the door might have gotten in the way due to the jails being a confined area. I don't ever want to be banned! I love this server hence why I donated.
Approved

Concluding notes

In this case I am willing to lift the ban immediately before it expires but it will still stay on record. This means you can play from the time of this reply.

Please read over the rules thoroughly and ensure this doesn't happen again.