Big E's AMA
Why so many Es?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(10-22-2017, 03:59 PM)DVN Wrote: Name inspiration?

It all happened when I was about 6-7 years old, I was hanging out with a friend who was a couple of years older than me. He introduced me to Runescape and was helping me setting up an user. I was trying some simple usernames like my name and surname, but they were already in use. I ended up clicking some kind of generator and it gave me Eeee394, so that's really it I think. There's not really a bigger meaning behind the name, but I like it, it brings up quite a lot of good memories Smile

(10-22-2017, 04:00 PM)Coffee Wrote: How big is big E?
I'm not sure what you mean but:

On a calculator E=2.71828182846

My height IRL is 185 cm (6.1 feet)

My weight is 64 kg (141 pounds)

(10-22-2017, 04:01 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: When did you feel like you got into FL seriously?
First time I joined FL was back in the start of 2011 together with a friend. This was the first time I ever launched Garry's Mod, and I had no fucking clue what I was doing, and didn't even bothered to read the rules. Slowly I started to play more and more, aswell as having more and more friends joining at this time, I belive we were about 12 guys playing at once sometimes, all just having loads of fun. We would actually do GMOD lans and so on. Due to none of us reading the rules, people started to break the rules and get banned. I didn't want to get banned, so I started to read the rules and finally I had some kind of clue, what all of this was about, this is when I got seriously into FL.

I've ofcourse never been as serious before, as I am now, due to people actually relying on me, but I've almost always cared about the rules and so.

(10-22-2017, 04:02 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: why are you crying?

Not everything happens for a reason, sometimes life just simply suck. But crying stimulates the production of endorphins, known as feel-good hormones.

(10-22-2017, 04:06 PM)Emil Wrote: please dont start this again

Too late

(10-22-2017, 04:07 PM)lordofthesilver Wrote: no more AMAs pls

Sorry

(10-22-2017, 04:08 PM)Create Wrote: How is life?

I've been doing pretty good lately I believe. I've just had a nice vacation, aswell as recieving good grades from an assignment. Sadly I think it will be turning the next couple of weeks. I met a nice girl a couple of months ago, we started to date and I got more and more happy about her, everything was going good. Sadly, I 'm struggling quite a lot with the past, due to an exgirlfriend cheating on me, it's mind fucking me all the time. I am constantly afraid to be abandoned and fearing that she is going to be together with someone else. It's quite a big struggle, I no longer got any confidence in myself when it comes to girls, and I am afraid that the past is ruining my current relationship, which is a shame.

(10-22-2017, 04:12 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: Why are you obsessed with crying?

(10-22-2017, 05:14 PM)LordOfMemory Wrote: Where are you going to?

I'm going back to Denmark, just spent two weeks in Flordia (USA)

Thank you for all the questions.
The following 4 users Like Eeee394's post:
  • DVN, LordOfMemory, Ethan Bradberry, Dragnort_
About the relationship stuff, I understand anything anyone tells you is easier said than done.

You have to trust her and make that leap of faith, it's a risk but the worst ever situation would be letting a girl who is the right one go on another path and leave you behind, all because you pushed her away. Life's short mate, if you get hurt again you pick yourself up and concentrate on yourself. You'll never know if you don't take that leap, and I guarantee if you let her go and later realise she was 'the one' or at least much better than your ex you won't forgive yourself mate.

Hope it all works out for the best.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Dragnort_
how big is your dick
The following 1 user Likes fieldy's post:
  • Willem de Walrus
When did you become a ref?
How is like being an admin?

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(10-22-2017, 11:10 PM)fieldy Wrote: how big is your willy

I don't know, 6 inches I guess

(10-25-2017, 04:16 PM)Dobbs Wrote: When did you become a ref?

I did at the start of August.
(10-25-2017, 04:22 PM)Lewwings Wrote: How is like being an admin?

It's funny, I really enjoy. At the same time I got admit that I miss being just a regular player, it can be hard to be fully relaxed when playing now.
The following 2 users Like Eeee394's post:
  • Lewwings, MrFinnConlon
How does it feel to be a referee?
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Do you play football?