CDM
Thread Title: Report: CDM

Name of player: I am a Slut

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:221332847

Time in GMT: 21:39

Server: v5p

Summary: He begged Reakless Driving so we tried to stop him I pulled my gun and he crossed me

Evidence: https://youtu.be/lktW0seng50
Well I didnt mean to run you over its the Gmod Car Controls when you turn it takes a Second to Turn I came Around the Conor Lost Control And i took a Second or Half to turn then i hitted you
Can you show me a longer version of the video please, I need to ensure bartvandennoort did in fact carry on driving away after running you over instead of calling a paramedic.

You have 24 hours to provide the requested evidence above.
(10-20-2017, 07:01 PM)bartvandennoort Wrote: Well I didnt mean to run you over its the Gmod Car Controls when you turn it takes a Second to Turn I came Around the Conor Lost Control And i took a Second or Half to turn then i hitted you

https://youtu.be/RJZyD2chr6s
(10-20-2017, 07:01 PM)bartvandennoort Wrote: Well I didnt mean to run you over its the Gmod Car Controls when you turn it takes a Second to Turn I came Around the Conor Lost Control And i took a Second or Half to turn then i hitted you

i was in a Chase so i didnt stopĀ 
If i would have stopped i would be arrest
SO its Kind of a Hit and run
But still i didnt mean to run you over
I was at at high Speed chase going really fast
So its hard to drive and i lost Control
Approved

Concluding notes

Regardless of being in a chase you must always request a paramedic, simply by typing /paramedic and then you are free to drive away.

Reported user has 259 hours and an active ban that has been extended before this thread was replied to. During your 259 hours you have amounted 10 fairly serious bans and 20 blacklists (counting PTE as 1 whole).

I am removing the ban duration for the ban applied by MrFinnConlon (stays on record) and applying a new ban which will also officially commence your last chance. Your last chance will be followed by a 3 month ban from the servers.

Any rules broke after the 3 months are over and it will result in a permanent ban until your last chance expires. You have not learnt from any of your mistakes and repeatedly break the most simplest of rules on a regular basis, and in such low hours.

Closed & Moved.