Forums Uncensor “Fucking”
It’s so petty, swear word that is now a common word in the English language used everywhere, it can’t be used directly as an insult “YOU F UCKING” it doesn’t work, where as calling someone “YOU C UNT” that is.

Like Tomo said, if a kid can make an account here on the internet then they can read a minor swear word.
+support
+support
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
+Support

Although our community is open to younger people to play, it clearly states in the Terms of Service that every person using the Fearless services is either above 13 or a parent or guardian has agreed to the conditions and use of the services and permitted the user to play.

OOC is always full of bad language, it's the internet and I don't see why we should censor minor words like the one suggested. I would understand with other, more harmful words.
The following 3 users Like DVN's post:
  • Archer, Ratatoskrr, Iraqi Eagle
Fvcking +Support!
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
I'd agree on censoring other, more harmful words, especially derogatory ones but as DVN stated you must be over 13 to agree with the ToS and fvck is just a single word. This is the internet, not a safe space.
+support
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
+Support
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
fvcking uncensor it!

+Support
fuck no
(10-16-2017, 09:48 AM)Falc Wrote: Title of Suggestion: Uncensor 

Description:uncensor the word “ f ucking”

Why: This is the internet, it’s not used to insult anyone but used a lot in peoples context, makes sense really.

+ Support Smile
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]