[Unofficial] United Nations Space Command
(10-14-2017, 09:38 PM)King Wrote:
(10-14-2017, 06:22 PM)NikoTheBellick Wrote:
(10-14-2017, 05:14 PM)King Wrote:
(10-14-2017, 03:47 PM)NikoTheBellick Wrote:
(10-14-2017, 03:40 PM)King Wrote: Yeah, ACE fucked you up, I wish you good luck with your relationships

Yeah, only because i left the server and my defences went away; if i stayed, things would have been different, i'll tell you that.

Thats not a coincidince no one liked your post, your clan is trash. Stop lying to everyone...

Listen boi, i really don't like your attitude, so first, you can go f*** yourself, you're really annoying and you're preventing people from being creative, second, i like my clan and that's it, i don't care if no one likes it, or especially if you don't like it, it's beautiful for me and that's the important thing; so shut up and do your own business!
These were my last sentences to defence myself.

I am saying the truth. A clan manager shouldn't arguee who says what he thinks on his/her clan in his thread. You continue lying and getting me angry, also getting that case unattractive. I am saying the truth once again no one got me angry like that before and I never distrupted my attitude if I am not doing a joke or talking in IC chat. Let me give you a tip, no one will randomly like your clan, you should be first honest, respectful and open to criticism. So now I would like to talk about your comment to me  "go f*** yourself" didn't you tell me to don't disrupt my attitude? What about you? I guess I am not a lion or insect or something else? We both are men and if you firstly told to not disrupt my attitude you mustn't disrupt your attitude too. "Preventing people from being creative" hahaha. Dont they give English lessons in Italy? Preventing them to be creative.... B1 producing or using original and unusual ideas:
a creative person/artist/designer/programmer
creative talents/powers/abilities
creative thinking

describing or explaining things in unusual ways in order to deceive or give afalse impression:
They used rather creative methods to impress investors.
I got how cambridge described it, you should say thank you to me for wasting my time for you. Aaaaand let's go to other sentence... "I don't care if no one likes it" You should care. Think you are opening a company in real life and saying 'Huhhhhhh! No one likes my company but I like it, I should continue it with supposing I am the best!' If no one likes it that means you were unsuccesful and you should try another thing. Your last sentenceSad"Shut up, do your own business!") I am commenting to your business, of course I am also doing my business. I won't shut up until you be nice to me and be honest to me. I have zero tolerance to unjustness.

I am sorry for disturbing other people who is reading this post, he just got me a bit angry and I commented that return of his sentences. Sorry once again,

I'm the one who is really angry, not you, because you're immature and you don't want to stop for a second and think.
1) Stop accusing me, i'm not lying to anyone;
2) I accept criticism, but yours it's simply denigration with sentences like:"your clan is trash";
3) Who the heck are you to discuss my competences with the english-language, eh? I've worked hard for 11 years to learn english and I'm still working up today;
4) My sentence was correct, you're ignorant;
5) I've been creative because i made this clan, i've spent a lot of time on the creation of the page for the clan on the forum and i've given the possibility to a lot of people to play with me and have fun, and we did;
6) The only thing I should thank you for is that you will finally be quiet now;
7) Don't worry about my clan, i've people who like it and that are joining;
8) I have zero tolerance to conceited and immature people;
9) Like DVN said said, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything; 
10) Stop posting on this post and have a good day.

----The conversation ends HERE----
[Image: TlED2ox.png]
Please, stop adding me to the thread, I never signed up to join your clan.
Final warning.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
--| Clan Closed |--

Clan closed due to inactivity. Contact the Clan Officers to have it reopened in the future
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<