Unban request of sluu.
Your name: stop.

Your ban ID: 74023

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:186283247

Reason: Double accounting, admitted bye bye!!!

Staff member who banned you: [FL] Tomo

Reason why you should be unbanned: 

Why i should be unbanned is a very good question, and I've got an answer for it.
People change, people get older and more mature. You need to understand, I was a really dumb kid back in the day, and i didnt know what I was doing. And today im thinking to myself, why! Why did I do that? Why did i do that on this great server? I've just got older and more mature. And I would love to punch my "old" me. I will never double account again, and I will read the rules and hold the rules. I really wanna play on this great server again, It's just a great roleplay server and I love roleplay. I really beg you, if u can unban me.   Thinking I wish i could turn the time back, and just never done what I've done. Just give me 1 more chance, and I will show to you I changed. Thank you for reading, and if the admins need to talk to me in discord or teamspeak please let me know. Thank you, bye.

Im sorry for my grammar, I am from germany.
I will discuss your case with the rest of the team and get back to you soon.

Thanks,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Thank you for responding, Tomo.
Hi sluu,

We have been discussing your case and we have decided not to approve it. Unfortunately, the number of times you double accounted is unacceptable so you will not be getting unbanned at this time.

Feel free to appeal your ban again in 3 months.

Regards,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]