Have a job? What do you work as?
I'm a student. I study General Management and aspire to become a high-class functionary in a prestigious international company.
( In other words: I'm unemployed rn lol )
The following 2 users Like Rumbleâ„¢'s post:
  • Link, Penguin.
(10-13-2017, 05:03 PM)Rumble™ Wrote: I'm a student. I study General Management and aspire to become a high-class functionary in a prestigious international company.
( In other words: I'm unemployed rn lol )

If not you could always work in like Starbucks or Costa. Full of people with degrees lol
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Penguin.
currently living the broke life, but I just came back from a job interview at a clothing store, Open32. Next Thursday I'm doing a job interview at FootLocker, I actually hope that I get accepted there 'cause I'm kind of an (Adidas) sneaker freak ^^

Dream job is becoming a graphic designer, I really enjoy it now and would love to earn money with it. Currently studying graphic designing so yea that'll explain why
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

The following 1 user Likes Weezy_'s post:
  • Penguin.
I'm currently studying computer science and game design at college. I'm working at McDonalds for a bit of petrol money Smile

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 2 users Like Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Zona, Penguin.
Social Media Executive & Graphic Designer - Mixed the role, I work at a huge business with over 1000 clients on board but I take stress away from our graphic design team and to my own 'in house' graphics for my little team. The group of people I work with are great and the offices are amazing, my best job yet and I've only been there a week.
The following 4 users Like DVN's post:
  • Link, Jonas, Weezy_, Penguin.
Currently a Student studying a degree in Computing - Systems Analysis, C++ Programming, Entertainment computing, Databasing, html | PHP, etc.

I still have my job at home, so if I come back on holidays, they will have shifts available for me. It's a BP & M&S petrol station, working night shifts because it's easy as hell.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 2 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Zona, Penguin.
Currently a High School Student, but I guess you could say my "Job" is a Volunteer at the local Fire Department. I also volunteer to coach Lacrosse in the spring. I do summer jobs, working as a Camp Counselor most recently which ended in August of this year.

Dream Job? I've always wanted to be either a Police Officer or a Teacher, so I may major in Education and become a Police Officer, having Education as a fall-back in case things don't work out. I could also go for Fire Science and become a Fire Prevention Official in town.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 2 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Zona, Penguin.
Lots of very interesting jobs here.
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
I don't work now... I hope I can start any in the future. I wanna become a teacher. I wanna learn kids first aid and safety.
The following 1 user Likes Teddy's post:
  • Penguin.
Not really a job but I am in the process of training with the Air Training Corps, which trains teenagers to possibly join the Royal Air Force. My dream is to become an Engineering Officer and I am pursuing it.
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
The following 1 user Likes ELAD's post:
  • Penguin.