unban me b
Your name:tanna mongue

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:72875905

Your ban ID: 78793

Banned by: [FL] Generation

Reason: Mass RDM

Involved:the rig 

Why we should unban you: i did a school shoot rp its a sort of rp wich i shouldnt be banned for/ i shouldnt be banned for expressing my religion i should be rewarded and the rig to 
- INVOLVED, WAS THERE AND GOT KILLED -

You randomly came for no reason and shot up the place, killing many there. You (and someone else) had no reason to come in other than to ruin a PassiveRP. There was no "RP" involved in your shooting nor was religion involved. You simply walked in and killed 10+ people for the fun of it and you got rightfully banned for mass RDM.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Even before the roleplay had started, we had stated quite clearly in OOC that a School Shooting was not going to be allowed. We had not allowed it, and everyone who was on the server at the time knew that a punishment would be issued if they even attempted to do so.
Hello,

I won't enter in a "political" or "religion" debate as I'm not an expert, but just to quote you on this:

Quote:"i shouldnt be banned for expressing my religion i should be rewarded and the rig to"

I do not think your religion is asking you to kill. And no, there is no merit to commit mass murders of douzands of people...
To end this: As Create stated already, as he was involved in this PassiveRP, you broke the rules.

Unban Request Denied.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]