UBR From I have nox hacks
Your name: I have nox hacks

Your blacklist ID: 96514

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:1:82502135[/b]

Reason: RDM | Should know better | Potential last chance

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] DVN

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

I am NOT "I Have nox hacks". I am posting this Unblacklist Request for him. The following text is written by him.

His text:
 i were shooting at 2 police oficer because they where shoting at my friend and there where a paramedic and his truch only 1 cop alife and the cop was getting cover at the paramedic trak so i thougt that the paramedic heald him so i shoot the paramedic but i didient know that the paramedic didinet heal him so i shoot him i am only a human i make mistakes and my my angel of view i codent see behind the truck so i wotet to ask to get the blacklist removt because i wasent on porpuse
[Image: owI6QSg.png]
- support
What was you valid reason for shooting us? We had you at gun point because of a call we got for 2 men who were armed, you then continued to pull out your gun (We pulled ours first and gave you commands to get down) which was then FearRP and then shot my sergeant and the paramedic who I was telling to move back.
I had 55hp throughout the whole situation (because you shot me) The paramedic would have never healed me because I told him he can't. He processed to get back into him ambulance to drive off when you killed him.

Just take your blacklist like a man. You broke many rules that night so take the punishment.
Sorry for my input Staff but I needed to make sure this is not getting dropped.
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
(10-12-2017, 10:22 AM)[FL:RP] Kyle Wrote: - support
What was you valid reason for shooting us? We had you at gun point because of a call we got for 2 men who were armed, you then continued to pull out your gun (We pulled ours first and gave you commands to get down) which was then FearRP and then shot my sergeant and the paramedic who I was telling to move back.
I had 55hp throughout the whole situation (because you shot me) The paramedic would have never healed me because I told him he can't. He processed to get back into him ambulance to drive off when you killed him.

Just take your blacklist like a man. You broke many rules that night so take the punishment.
Sorry for my input Staff but I needed to make sure this is not getting dropped.

I am not "I have nox hacks". I am just posting this for him. [b]The following text is written by him.[/b]
Reply from I have nox hacks:
we were running ass soon we saw you guy in the cop car u shoot at predator first i shoot back and make a pr do not write under here its an ubr so lieing
[Image: owI6QSg.png]
Not going to argue with you, wait for admins response.
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
Awaiting response from blacklisting Staff Member. Your patience is appreciated.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Denied

Concluding notes

Kyle stayed behind the Police vehicle during the time I was phased and watching the situation. The Paramedic didn't heal Kyle at any point whilst I was watching, he simply walked round his van and was about to cross the street and you gunned him down. Not to mention, your 2nd last ban states you should be on your last chance and I could have permanently banned you. Instead for the benefit of the doubt whilst I investigate I gave you a 1 day blacklist.

Until my investigation is over the blacklist will stay applied to your account, further punishment may follow but you will be fully informed by me what the final decision is.

Closed & Moved.