The Fearless Pravda #14
Information 

Highway to Hell
[Image: 30de293268c4b65eb974ee56792a6c34.png]
EvoCity, a place with the normal to you and I is very different to them. However in recent news reports of some satanic figure was reported by numerous people after members of their family disappeared off the radar and many dead corpses were found in the Industrial region. After countless hours investigating this 'phenomenon' as scientists proclaimed it seemed as something was lurking in the murky waters below the bridge of industrial, and something that science found hard to justify. Theorists believe it to be someone intellectually advanced who created clothing to completely match his environment. However many religious conspirators believe that it was some form of satanic beast awakening due to their lack of faith in the 'lord'. Many religious organisations would take time to go and pray by the region, however to their demise they seemed to be the first to die. However with government intervention the Police and local S.W.A.T controlled the area to the best of their ability, taking many casualities in the name of safeguarding the public. However after countless hours and the loss of numerous lives it is believed this target is a growing unknown threat to the EvoCity community and even though the claim that the police have resolved the issue it is still up for debate, can you kill what cannot be killed.

It's just Good Business
[Image: 6ADF1B863620FFF4919CD60E8119A9046DE806A6]
Business as usual, a common term used by the businessmen of EvoCity. This is no different for the Camorro Family, a well known family with history in the roots of EvoCity. Camorro family prizes itself on being different to the rest of EvoCities tribe like families who "cause Chaos" as Don Camorro stated in an exclusive interview we had. Mr.Camorro a firm believer in local business and family business at that explained how EvoCity is "growing real quick" and how business are run under regimes of terror in order for the other families to foresee their goals. However the Camorro family prides itself as being different. A family that protects the local business and strives on making business in EvoCity local. In the interview Mr.Camorro stated that Sicily is too small for his plans and he is needed backed here. Unlike other families the Camorro family make their money through legitimate business such as hotels and restaurants and makes the brave claim that they have "never harmed anyone, ever". If the Camorro families aims are true, they are an honourable bunch of citizens whom deserve recognition for the protection of local business.

Politics
[Image: 068663f7bd06b306ff18e13959b15b4d.png]
In politics the recent murder of Senator Conserata has caused uproar in the left-wing community as people protest through the streets of EvoCity it has come to question whether the political tension will continue to grow. Numerous people have been taken into custody regarding the murder. Senator Conserata was known for her push for more funding for Remembrance Day and her efforts to bring help to Veterans, an opinion unpopular with many. Senator Conserata will be buried on the 11th of November to remember her efforts. Preparations have been made for the day with the cannons being towed and displays made to commemorate those who lost their lives in the War.

Sport News
[Image: 4cfc6cd19bc6383869633b4bb131ffe6.png]

Football:
The Evo Reds are in decline and this week is no different, the team continues to soar into debt as numerous players continue to leave the team. Additional Funding has been supplied to the team by local business however this has proven to be unsuccessful and many people have lost hope in the team forever...... President of Football in America Kaleb Watkins said "Its a shame to see such a great team of talented people fall apart due to funding and just after they have entered the league. Hopefully for EvoCitys sake this can be resolved because that is their only true asset."

We at the 'Pravda' would like to give appreciation to the artists who allowed us to create what you read before you. The list of talented people who made this possible are:

Writer: Joseph 'Vantiago' Deacon ([FL:RP] Joe Joe)
'The Prestige Team': Director (Envy)
Photographers: Joseph 'Vantiago' Deacon ([FL:RP] Joe Joe)
Pravda Interviewer - Adelie Mackinley ([FL:RP] Sharpshooter)

We would also like to thank:
Don Comorro - ([FL:RP] Jan)

Feel free to follow 'The Fearless Pravda' on our Social Media sites listed below

[Image: 58d6b4e099dc02178c463018690e3fa3.png]     [Image: 4ce0d3435d12f907441c0fe306f4de44.png]     [Image: 40b7e0af41ec7db54a49575ccc9b3484.png]     [Image: 580c2f840b3d3b20a7b1b221dfa0efcb.png]    [Image: e05c6f1c1a595406a7136b7bec9e42e0.png]

A 'Vantiago Incorporated' Production ©
Released: 29/10/2017

The Fearless Pravda: #0014

Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 9 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • ELAD, Janzo 火, Jan, Eclipze, Nudelsalat, TheSiphon, Ratatoskrr, MasterNoda, Freestyler69
Amazing as usual Joe Joe
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
Very nice and well written article! Good read.
Camorro is back and better than ever!
Smashed it once more

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Good job!
I like how no articles of mine were published in the last 2-3 editions yet I still get credit
OT:Great job as always team
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Good job! c: