Going on different path
Ugh.. another one
We‘ll miss you so much!
Come back baby...

-Removed by Steven8ken
Thanks for everything you've done for FL over the years! Shame we won't ever get to see some of the cool things you've been working on more recently, but best of luck with whatever you do next!

See ya!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Take care dark.
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
Thank you for all your amazing with. Yoi and your contribution to Fearless has given be a better Roleplay experience then most roleplay servers. 

I agree with you when it comes to development and it's taking a long time between each commit in the changelog aswell. 

I wish you everything well for the future and good luck in life. I would love to see you ingame sometime if you don't loose interest in gmod. 

Thank you
[Image: clvck9d.png]
Thank you alot for your work and dedication to FL.
Take care.
We thank you for your dedication and effort. You were a great asset alongside Devon.

Ciao!
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Do u even code bro ?

Good luck with whatever it is you choose to do. I’m sure your not miss FL too much
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thank you for everything you did on FearLess. And the common members of this community will always remember your work! G Mod is getting boring and repetitive cause the engine is old and shit. But if Fearless can survive 10 years. It can survive 10 more!!!!
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
(10-10-2017, 05:21 PM)DarkN00b Wrote: Hello community

This is probably the last news thread you see from me. I'm resigning from my position as developer.

As you probably noticed I got really inactive this month, and that is because  I don't have that much time on FL, and when I have, it feels as if I'm forced to do something. It is nolonger fun and it's more like a duty. There is a lot of work to do that needs many people to get finished, so FL would actually have a better future Paahead. Unfortunately, I feel like FL probably won't get any better, and it will get worse. The gamemode is so old and buggy and things frequently break. There are also many people that abuse the holes in it (lol at them) and take pride in it, that happens everywhere I guess..? Right?

I felt like this for 6months already, but FL itself has nothing to offer to me considerig skill wise. Work is repetitive or just takes too long and is buggy (curse source engine).

A lot has happened since I became dev, and it changed a lot since then. Contributors grew into devs and some of them got too drunk on power they had. But it was step forward. It allowed some really good people to shine and experience development here on FL. Which I don't think the development is that bad at start, but it gets too repetitive and depressing.

I met a lot of great people that show potential and can bring FL good things, if they try. But for everyone who tried developing experienced the same thing - Instant stop of work after working on updates for too long, because the work goes to your head and you just can't go on. You either need to be a masochist or have balls of steel.

I wish that one day, someone will prove me wrong that FL will only get worse and make FL shine again. I believe that there are people that can do it if they try.

So yeah, I'm off to do some random fun stuff, enjoy myself and so on. I won't write that long list of people I will renember etc, the people already know!

I didn't do much, but thank you for everything especially SA and developers/contributors (even the ones banned, active and that left).

See ya, have fun.

Peace
paris deserved it