[FL:RP] juicyorange
Your name: [FL:RP] juicyorange

Your blacklist ID: 96506

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45186628

Reason: "Player Disrespect - Should know alot better"

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:T] MrFinnConlon

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

I strongly believe that this situation was handled most unprofessionally by this newly picked staff member who in my eyes is supposed to be helpful and not create unwanted panic and embarrassment. While I was roleplaying as a Strategic Response Sergeant on the server 10/10/17 17:00 BST I was just getting my weapons out, as you do when you are SRU and I noticed a trespasser in the nexus, this trespasser, StackyChan (STEAM_0:0:30606638), turned out to be very bad minge, he broke fearRP several times while I yelled at him IC to stop moving and face the wall, he refused, he then proceeded to call me a "pussy" in OOC local chat. Of course, like any person would feel, I felt very angry that this rule breaker is being allowed to continue to break fearRP and also call me a pussy in OOC. I had then said "is anybody seeing this cretin" in global OOC. This could actually be interpreted as anything because I am not directly insulting him.

Now, I would like to remind everyone that this StackyChan player had not received any sort of blacklist/ban for his rule breaking, I was the one to receive the blacklist. I was told to "fuck off" and I was called a "pussy" by him however MrFinnConlon had said to me that he did not directly insult me, well... I didn't directly insult him either, for all you know I could have been referring to Donald Trump. This blacklist is therefore unjust and the investigation led by MrFinnConlon was ineffective and poorly led.

Moreover I was also called a repeated offender by the trail admin even though I had only received 1 previous blacklist for player disrespect which was issued, to my knowledge, 6-8 months ago.

Please find attached several screenshot of proof.
[Image: ttR2dJO.png]
Hello juicyorange,

You were punished for your comment in OOC, find the transcript below.

Spoiler :
v2d [17:41:44] Stacky Chan (STEAM_0:0:30606638) said: .// Pussy
v2d [17:41:53] [FL:RP] juicyorange (STEAM_0:1:45186628) said: @ I was just insulted in ooc and he is breaking fear rp is anyone seeing this?
v2d [17:41:53] [FL:RP] juicyorange (STEAM_0:1:45186628) said: @ I was just insulted in ooc and he is breaking fear rp is anyone seeing this?
v2d [17:42:09] Stacky Chan (STEAM_0:0:30606638) has spawned as Citizen
v2d [17:42:12] [FL:RP] juicyorange (STEAM_0:1:45186628) said: /warrant 145 arrest Tresspassing nexus, attempt to steal guns
v2d [17:42:12] [FL:RP] juicyorange (STEAM_0:1:45186628) used command: warrant 145 arrest Tresspassing nexus, attempt to steal guns
v2d [17:42:16] [FL:RP] juicyorange (STEAM_0:1:45186628) said: /me slots a new battery into his stun gun. It takes 3 seconds to charge.
v2d [17:42:16] [FL:RP] juicyorange (STEAM_0:1:45186628) used command: me slots a new battery into his stun gun. It takes 3 seconds to charge.
v2d [17:42:19] [FL:RP] juicyorange (STEAM_0:1:45186628) Knocked out: Stacky Chan (STEAM_0:0:30606638) using Tazed
v2d [17:42:21] [FL:RP] juicyorange (STEAM_0:1:45186628) said: /me slots a new battery into his stun gun. It takes 3 seconds to charge.
v2d [17:42:21] [FL:RP] juicyorange (STEAM_0:1:45186628) used command: me slots a new battery into his stun gun. It takes 3 seconds to charge.
v2d [17:42:29] [FL:RP] juicyorange (STEAM_0:1:45186628) said: // is anyone fucking seeing this cretin?

It is indeed obvious that this remark was made towards Stacky Chan, a remark that is unquestionably offensive and would thus be a violation of the rules. 
(10-10-2017, 04:33 PM)Rule 1.4 Wrote: 1.4 Do not insult or disrespect players or staff in Out-Of-Character chats. 

The Punishment was vaild and you are aware that this was a rule breakage 

Please allow me to remind you of the rules for making a UBLR.

(10-10-2017, 04:33 PM)UBLR Rules Wrote: 4. Do not write an unblacklist request if you know you broke the rules.

Regards,

MrFinnConlon
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
(10-10-2017, 06:01 PM)MrFinnConlon Wrote: Hello juicyorange,

You were punished for your comment in OOC, find the transcript below.

Spoiler :
v2d [17:41:44] Stacky Chan (STEAM_0:0:30606638) said: .// Pussy
v2d [17:42:09] Stacky Chan (STEAM_0:0:30606638) has spawned as Citizen
v2d [17:42:12] [FL:RP] juicyorange (STEAM_0:1:45186628) said: /warrant 145 arrest Tresspassing nexus, attempt to steal guns
v2d [17:42:12] [FL:RP] juicyorange (STEAM_0:1:45186628) used command: warrant 145 arrest Tresspassing nexus, attempt to steal guns
v2d [17:42:16] [FL:RP] juicyorange (STEAM_0:1:45186628) said: /me slots a new battery into his stun gun. It takes 3 seconds to charge.
v2d [17:42:16] [FL:RP] juicyorange (STEAM_0:1:45186628) used command: me slots a new battery into his stun gun. It takes 3 seconds to charge.
v2d [17:42:19] [FL:RP] juicyorange (STEAM_0:1:45186628) Knocked out: Stacky Chan (STEAM_0:0:30606638) using Tazed
v2d [17:42:21] [FL:RP] juicyorange (STEAM_0:1:45186628) said: /me slots a new battery into his stun gun. It takes 3 seconds to charge.
v2d [17:42:21] [FL:RP] juicyorange (STEAM_0:1:45186628) used command: me slots a new battery into his stun gun. It takes 3 seconds to charge.
v2d [17:42:29] [FL:RP] juicyorange (STEAM_0:1:45186628) said: // is anyone freaking seeing this cretin?

It is indeed obvious that this remark was made towards Stacky Chan, a remark that is unquestionably offensive and would thus be a violation of the rules. 
(10-10-2017, 04:33 PM)Rule 1.4 Wrote: 1.4 Do not insult or disrespect players or staff in Out-Of-Character chats. 

The Punishment was vaild and you are aware that this was a rule breakage 

Please allow me to remind you of the rules for making a UBLR.

(10-10-2017, 04:33 PM)UBLR Rules Wrote: 4. Do not write an unblacklist request if you know you broke the rules.

Regards,

MrFinnConlon

The fact that you still believe your investigation is completely professional and had no faults just emphesises your ability to administrate the server. I do not recognise my breaking the rules, this is why this UBLR was posted, I did not break any rules. The insult was not targeted at a specific person at all. I do not understand how it is obvious as I could have been referring to anyone.

His insult on the other hand was directed at me as he told me to "fuck off" and called me a "pussy", unless he has a mental disorder he would not be randomly posting this in local OOC while I am proceeding to arrest him while he is breaking fearRP.

What I fail to understand is why I have received an unjust sanction from you, for something which I can justify as being not targeted at him, while he receives nothing for something that was directly targeted at me and more extreme by nature.
With this disillusioned logic you might as well censor every minor expletive from OOC, since the word "cretin" isn't banned from OOC.
I will conclude this when I arrive home today. Juicy and Finn, if either of you has anything else to say, you have until about 8pm GMT today to do so.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(10-12-2017, 12:16 PM)Reebs Wrote: I will conclude this when I arrive home today. Juicy and Finn, if either of you has anything else to say, you have until about 8pm GMT today to do so.

Yes, I'd like to conclude with the following point.
  • My alleged "insult" was not specifically targeting anyone.
  • It is clear in the logs which I provided that I was insulted due to him being tased. "Fuck off" *Tased* "Pussy".
But yes, I was the one to get sanctioned.
(10-12-2017, 04:43 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(10-12-2017, 12:16 PM)Reebs Wrote: I will conclude this when I arrive home today. Juicy and Finn, if either of you has anything else to say, you have until about 8pm GMT today to do so.

Yes, I'd like to conclude with the following point.
  • My alleged "insult" was not specifically targeting anyone.
  • It is clear in the logs which I provided that I was insulted due to him being tased. "Fuck off" *Tased* "Pussy".
But yes, I was the one to get sanctioned.

Good Evening juciyorange,  

I shall begin by stating this is a UBLR for your punishment, as such the topic should strictly be about your punishment. 

Allow me to reinforce the reasoning behind your punishment.

You said in Global OOC 'is anyone freaking seeing this cretin?' A statement that taken in context was targeted at Stacky Chan, Something you object to. 

The use of the word 'Cretin' in this manner was to cause offence which would be a violation of rule 1.4 (quoted above).

Spoiler :
[Image: de632316a8aa930c9a7e1e5c2a5fc9fe.png]

Due to your previous blacklist from [FL]Divey, your numerous forum warnings for similar cases of disrespect and your level of server experience a blacklist was sanctioned for an appropriate time. 

In response to your comment, this is not a point of defence, under no circumstances would you be let off because you felt provoked,  especially as you are more experienced.
Quote:[*]It is clear in the logs which I provided that I was insulted due to him being tased. "Fuck off" *Tased* "Pussy".

As one last note, as you infer that your comment was not directed at anyone could you please state your reason for posting such a statement, especially while you are in the middle of an RP, attempting to detain a nexus trespasser?

Regards,

MrFinnConlon
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
I do not need a reason for saying things in OOC thanks, seeing as it is not directly mentioning his name in the alleged "insult". You don't need to whip out your pocket oxford dictionary either.

Censoring words such as "cretin" is just delusional, I do not see myself breaking any rules as it isn't even a swear, and even if it was it wouldn't be punishable by blacklist.

You are yet to comment on your inability to sanction the real "insulter" in this case, please stop avoiding this.

Moreover my forum warnings (which have all expired) should have no impact on your judgment as it separate from the game.
Appeal Reviewed and Concluded

Closing notes: After careful consideration, the word "cretin" was used in OOC in an offensive manner. Whilst not directed toward a specific player, given the logs and background information regarding the matter, it can be inferred that the insult was directed toward the player "Stacky Chan". Thus, this appeal can go no further and will be denied due to the fact that there is no evidence to suggest that the insult was not directed at the player. All evidence points to the insult being directed at a player, which leads to the conclusion beyond a reasonable doubt that the punishment was justified.

I thank you for your patience regarding the time taken today to conclude this case.

Denied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]