Unblacklist request Dafy
Your name: Dafy

Your blacklist ID: 96519

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:62783069

Reason: "Insulting and disrespecting others in LOOC. Should know better."

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Jonas

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I think i should be unblacklisted because, the person I "Disrespected" Disrespected me first (Shadow play broken) i didnt get to record that. But i didnt really disrespect him I only said he was disgusting and i called him a idiot. I dont really think that saying that should be a 4hour OOC blacklist. It's not like i called him a di** head or anything if i did i would happily take the punishment but personally i think it should be lowered as i think 4 hours is a long time for calling someone disgusting and a idiot. People get a shorter blacklist for saying things worse than i did.
Hello Dafy,

I do not feel that you deserve an unblacklist as you disrespected him to a very harsh extend.

I'll need more than just you apologizing and explaining me why it was unfair. You haven't proven anything to me.

I'll await your reply.

Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
I understand that i disrespected him, But people do worse and get a less time on their blacklist. But as i said i understand and respect your decision if you do not want to unblacklist me or if you dont think i deserve it.
You should know eith your amount of hours. I don’t think you deserve it.

Denied
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]