Unban me plz
Smile 
My name: [FL:RP] Flueknøller

Steamid: STEAM_0:0:18849040

Reason ban: rdm

Time: 1440 min

Why should you unban me: I killed a guy that had tried to kill me, and failrp, he tranq me and then he knifed me, but i survived, with 30 hp. After he runned after me with a knife, but i runned away. some mins later i came back and killed him, for my revenge.
It did seem like a huge random rdm, i was about to arrest you yet SJ banned instantly....
I think ban was well deserved until your post above.

So a guy Tried to kill you by Tranq + Knife, You somehow survive and he chases you, You go back for him and mash his face in with a shotgun, Nice one!

Yet how do you prove he attacked you first :S have to take your word for it I guess Cheese
My hp proved that! Admin's can just check logs Cheese
Flueknøller, isent the person that rdm's and this doesent look like him! And now him very good and he wouldent RDM.
(10-03-2010, 12:46 PM)HornyMelon Wrote: Flueknøller, isent the person that rdm's and this doesent look like him! And now him very good and he wouldent RDM.

Even tho, i just wrote the to same things.. xP
If it was up to me, You'd be unbanned by now, because as Horny said: Flueknøller, isent the person that rdm's and this doesent look like him! And now him very good and he wouldent RDM. Cheese
Horny, you really need to work on the English Cheese
I know, its not mah first langunaguaeag!:3
Yes it seems the admin that day (wont name) was not in the best of moods and seemed to not think things out properly (for example my and flue's banns) , yet again i now think that we did provoke this! so yes its unfair with the ban's we received but we are not fully out the wrong, are we.

So flue just apologies for adding to inconvenience and that's sorted.
(you have not apologised yet I believe)

Lol I can remember this moment clear as day, i ran towards you about to knock you out and "admin" picked you up and took you away for the rapin =P

soz to hear bout the ban btw.