perfection - thirteen one eighteen
I'm in of course Sparx. I was there when you built it. And then you told me the entire plot to the story xD
[Image: jck7EJ6.png]
Whoever’s in charge of events should surely close this, it’s fairly obvious there’s no rush to get it done, if it happens at all.
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Dragnort_, Mist
this is one way to gain big attention
pls close thread Smile
sparx what u playing at man
its being hosted on the 1st day of the 13th month
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
The following 2 users Like Chad's post:
  • mintblackbeard, James
im in
The following 10 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • James, Link, mintblackbeard, Panda, juicyorange, Wolven, Joe Joe, SJ., Kippsee, TheSiphon
Jus like a can of beans i had to slide in. Im in!
(08-04-2018, 10:12 PM)Self Wrote: To put this in perspective, Sparx, in the time this event has “existed”, I left, Awestruck resigned, the teacher team was removed and the map has been changed and disputed over a lot, not to mention staff being recruited and demoted in this time.

And I've been warned more times than I've wanked in that time.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • sebasti161
(08-04-2018, 10:12 PM)Self Wrote: To put this in perspective, Sparx, in the time this event has “existed”, I left, Awestruck resigned, the teacher team was removed and the map has been changed and disputed over a lot, not to mention staff being recruited and demoted in this time.

Maybe that was the event :o
(08-05-2018, 06:05 AM)Forgee Wrote:

Maybe that was the event :o

Maybe Sparx is just very very slow to act like the majority of the team :o
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Self