Server banner Littletown Server banner V4B1
Server banner Build Server Discord
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terrorist Attack - Las Vegas
Until we know what the reasoning behind the attack was it cannot be classed as a terrorist attack. However it was an event of pure terror for everyone involved, there is no doubt.
[Image: OHyD732.png]
Want to know the secrets of space time continuum? Click here!
I have an interesting theory to do with the shooter, it actually fits perfectly and explains how he has 20+ illegal fully automatic guns which wouldn't be sold to ordinary people. I'll post an essay tomorrow.
[Image: bOHLQfc.png]
It's not really a terror attack, depending on the motive of him, weather he belonged to a certain group/religion or just decided to cause a Mass Shooting for some reason.

I'd call it a mass shooting for now, until further investigations prove otherwise.

He is, a horrible man, however. Even if there was something mentally wrong with him, 50 people do not deserve to die due to a man that could have received help. I know it's hard to do so, and the family is shell shocked but its what I think. Please do not take any offense about the mental instability rant there, It's a touchy subject I know and it's hard. And i've been through situations similar to mental health.
I see everyone is still mumping about how this isn’t a terrorist attack. I will refer you all to the dictionary to look up “domestic TERRORIST, domestic terror or domestic terrorism. Then come back and tell me that this isn’t what it’s bee labelled as.

Anyway this thread is an absolute shit storm. I’ve bit my tongue however the fact an admin threatened to warn me for an opinion is a freaking shambles, absolutely bollocks. I was the one that from the very outset posted that that sort of shite wasn’t welcome on the thread I was merely responding. Where is the warnings for greed, or anyone else for that matter that continued to talk shit.

Too chicken to warn greed in fear of backlash or something ?

Anyway, requesting closure of this thread because it really has turned into a shit storm these last few pages...and I don’t want juicy orange to break his brain by “writing an essay” on our account.

[Image: 5sPerm5.png]

(10-05-2017, 04:26 AM)Marty Wrote: I see everyone is still mumping about how this isn’t a terrorist attack. I will refer you all to the dictionary to look up “domestic TERRORIST, domestic terror or domestic terrorism. Then come back and tell me that this isn’t what it’s bee labelled as.

Anyway this thread is an absolute shit storm. I’ve bit my tongue however the fact an admin threatened to warn me for an opinion is a freaking shambles, absolutely bollocks. I was the one that from the very outset posted that that sort of shite wasn’t welcome on the thread I was merely responding. Where is the warnings for greed, or anyone else for that matter that continued to talk shit.

Too chicken to warn greed in fear of backlash or something ?

Anyway, requesting closure of this thread because it really has turned into a shit storm these last few pages...and I don’t want juicy orange to break his brain by “writing an essay” on our account.

Ehh, you started this shit storm, go and destroy some nazi trash cans, antifa boy.
[Image: 58_IHVNI.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor KuLa's post:
  • juicyorange
Closed as per request.
Regards,

[Image: Signature_A.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.