MrTrialAdmin promoted to FinnConlon!
(09-30-2017, 07:58 PM)Random Wrote: Very interesting. Not someone I would personally support, but oh well.. Nothing against Finn at all, great guy and that. But I don't see him fit for the role.

But hey, theres been worse promotions!

Good luck Finn, hope you will prove me wrong Smile

I mean, I was promoted once!
The following 3 users Like Falc's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Random, Link
Congratz. I'm sure you'll do a great job.
Good luck?
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
Yes, it's not exactly easy. I wish luck to all trial admins current and future.
In all seriousness Finn, I had the same sort of treatment, a lot of people didn’t agree with my promotion as it came, but I turnt out not to be the worst staff member, and hell I was pretty good at it.

But I got a bit too comfortable and fucked up a bit and suffered, so don’t get comfortable on what you’re going to do, always keep it serious and keep the joking away from the public players and you’ll do fine.

Apart from disagreeing how you go here, so does a lot of other staff members currently but prove us all wrong and smash it, stay fair an don’t be bias, friends or not if they fuck up punish them, I learnt this with Kippsee when I blacklisted him but they soon understand you’ve got a responsibility.

Best of luck, follow someone like Noda or Jan footsteps.
The following 6 users Like Falc's post:
  • mintblackbeard, Eeee394, Link, MrFinnConlon, Pollux, Suarez
Took to long! Finally Finn, the position your deserve. Huge Congrats and good luck!
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The fuck is going on, it's all going downhill.
The following 2 users Like Kippsee's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, ELAD
Congratulations! I knew this would happen sometime soon Smile.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(09-30-2017, 08:10 PM)Falc Wrote: In all seriousness Finn, I had the same sort of treatment, a lot of people didn’t agree with my promotion as it came, but I turnt out not to be the worst staff member, and hell I was pretty good at it.

Lmao that's a joke right?
The following 1 user Likes Kippsee's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
brilliant choice, congratulations!