[DENIED] Completely Unfair
(10-03-2010, 09:39 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: You builded frozen props on the street so it's not completely unfair.

If your story is based on the truth, it was nice if S.J. gave you a warning first.

I did and then I went away NOT LONG do keep this in mind I saw the roadblock was removed so that was good.
But then I look to my left and I see a base in public also of Xero and then I think well fuck that. kicked and banned
-Signature removed-
Yup, I was with S.J and his roadblock was freezed.. Pepsi molotov'd it and it dissapeared, S.j DID give a warning, and yes there was a giant ass base built in public by the KFC and it belonged to none other than Xero (He was a friggin cop)
(10-06-2010, 10:59 AM)Enfuze Wrote: Yup, I was with S.J and his roadblock was freezed.. Pepsi molotov'd it and it dissapeared, S.j DID give a warning, and yes there was a giant ass base built in public by the KFC and it belonged to none other than Xero (He was a friggin cop)

Enfuse I believe you will find my base was in fact frozen, but only as i was building it, And there was a warning? What do you mean by a warning? to remove my props that were already burnt down?
That building was a police car compound in which I place many car's in for collection, In which I was thanked for as no theifs stole them.
And by the way, your comment was lacking in any usefulness other than stating there was a warning (if you say the ban was a warning then yes)
Please read the past comments and not to repeat whats already been said into which results in me wasting my time commenting on this.
*cough owned*
Signature too big...
(10-07-2010, 08:03 PM)Xero Wrote:
(10-06-2010, 10:59 AM)Enfuze Wrote: Yup, I was with S.J and his roadblock was freezed.. Pepsi molotov'd it and it dissapeared, S.j DID give a warning, and yes there was a giant ass base built in public by the KFC and it belonged to none other than Xero (He was a friggin cop)

Enfuse I believe you will find my base was in fact frozen, but only as i was building it, And there was a warning? What do you mean by a warning? to remove my props that were already burnt down?
That building was a police car compound in which I place many car's in for collection, In which I was thanked for as no theifs stole them.
And by the way, your comment was lacking in any usefulness other than stating there was a warning (if you say the ban was a warning then yes)
Please read the past comments and not to repeat whats already been said into which results in me wasting my time commenting on this.

Apparantly you can't read.
What you can't read are 1. The rules and 2. What I wrote.
1st of all building in public is not allowed EXCEPTION(Roadblock if there unfrozen)
So your "car compound" was building in public and how ironic that 1st of all the car compound was empty and blocked off the entire KFC driveway.
-Signature removed-