RULE - Updating Rule 19.1a
+support
(09-28-2017, 08:29 AM)DVN Wrote: +Support

Either way this needs changing, it can be used as a potential loophole.

Exactly this! A Player yesterday had 'bypassed' this rule because they were PVPing in Burger King. Their reason was that it wasn't mentioned in the rule.
+ Support

For me to support it however it would still need to include V4B1 locations so people who prefer that server do not loop hole the system.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
+support

remember V4B1 is still up, but some of those do need removing as they are V2D locations
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
+Support to changing it. -Support to it being an exhaustive list.

Both railway stations, the offices and Burger King. That should really be it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(09-27-2017, 06:40 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Neutral

Please remember that the V4B1 server is still up, so the rule would have to be specifically for the V5P servers. Its unnecessary really, it isn't much of a big deal.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
(09-27-2017, 06:40 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Neutral

Please remember that the V4B1 server is still up, so the rule would have to be specifically for the V5P servers. Its unnecessary really, it isn't much of a big deal.
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
+Support
No need to list every building in my opinion. Just say “Any blatantly obvious shops, office buildings, etc are reserved for Passive RP. Do not base or have contraband here. PVP without a valid roleplay reason is also prohibited inside these buildings.”

+Support though.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
+Support