Unban Request TombRaiser
Your name: TombRaiser

Your ban ID: 78676

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:118128751

Reason: Double account of NemXDman

Staff member who banned you: [FL] DVN

Reason why you should be unbanned: I am the brother of NEMxDman, with permission from him to share his game library to play Gmod until I can buy a copy of my own. I was told to inform an admin that this was the case so it doesn't cause them any issues, which is what I have done.
Hi Tomb,

As said in-game during the situation it would be nice to get you and your brother, NemXDman to join me and some other staff members on discord so we can chat at the same time and prove it is in fact two different people on different machines.

Thank you.
(09-24-2017, 09:40 PM)DVN Wrote: Hi Tomb,

As said in-game during the situation it would be nice to get you and your brother, NemXDman to join me and some other staff members on discord so we can chat at the same time and prove it is in fact two different people on different machines.

Thank you.

Me and my brother are in the discord so we are ready whenever you guys are.
I will discuss it with two other staff members to join me, we will arrange 3 different allotted times and you can pick the one that's best for you.
Approved

Concluding notes

TombRaiser has verified he is a completely different person on a different machine to NemXDman, but in the same household. You and NemXDman have been warned about the use of the account and that it should strictly be used by you at all times until Nem's ban is lifted.

Closed & Moved.