SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61025599

Time in GMT: Around 19:20

Server: V5P

Summary: Randomly shooting at cars

Evidence

The shooting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0U9S0m7F-8

Proof that it was Ethan Bradberry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlTHKiHbJqc
Hello,

This has been taken out of context. I had been in hot pursuit with you for a while. Previously, you had already killed an officer with your dangerous driving. So I was chasing you for dangerous driving again. After an attempt to put you under gunpoint (FearRP) you drove off, So I was not going to let you slip away when I next saw you. I shot at you for putting the lives of others at risk, and considering your driving has already caused a death.

Rule 12.9 says I can shoot after taking hot pursuit and it even gives "putting lives of others at risk" as an example.
Thank you for providing the above statement, if this is true then Ethan had every right to discharge his firearm at the vehicle. Unfortunately if you wish to contest his statement I would need further proof of the situation from start to finish. If that proof cannot be provided then I will have to deny this PR.
(09-22-2017, 10:09 PM)DVN Wrote: Thank you for providing the above statement, if this is true then Ethan had every right to discharge his firearm at the vehicle. Unfortunately if you wish to contest his statement I would need further proof of the situation from start to finish. If that proof cannot be provided then I will have to deny this PR.

I will attempt to get the full video tommorrow. Not 100% sure i still have it.
(09-22-2017, 10:22 PM)Mr. Muffin Wrote:
(09-22-2017, 10:09 PM)DVN Wrote: Thank you for providing the above statement, if this is true then Ethan had every right to discharge his firearm at the vehicle. Unfortunately if you wish to contest his statement I would need further proof of the situation from start to finish. If that proof cannot be provided then I will have to deny this PR.

I will attempt to get the full video tommorrow. Not 100% sure i still have it.

You have 24 hours to do so.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
24 hours has passed.
Denied

Concluding notes

Provided evidence is not sufficient enough to punish the reported user, the requested video to provide further proof as also not been submitted within the allotted 24 hours.

Closed & Moved.