[14-10-2017] Passive Night
I just want to say that I didn't say the RPP weren't deserved. Congratulations to Kevin and Joe Joe but I am angry at how people trail staff and teachers at events like this for RPP
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Lewwings
Oh my god just be salty somewhere else, if youre butthurt you didnt get an RPP dont bitch on the forums it wont get you an RPP

-Removed by Steven8ken
(10-15-2017, 01:52 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: I just want to say that I didn't say the RPP weren't deserved. Congratulations to Kevin and Joe Joe but I am angry at how people trail staff and teachers at events like this for RPP

Who are you to decide if it is deserved or not? I have seen you do mediocre RP at best yet you sit there and judge other peoples efforts on the forums? Stop being pathetic and get on with your life if you get angry over a RPP I can assure you there are much more important things.

The following 2 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Ethan Bradberry, Dragnort_
(10-14-2017, 09:05 PM)Marty Wrote:  Oh and also? Let’s remember we don’t and shouldn’t RP for RP points. 

Never understood what's wrong with rping for rpp
The following 3 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Link, Archer, General Rickets
(10-15-2017, 03:13 PM)General Rickets Wrote:
(10-15-2017, 01:52 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: I just want to say that I didn't say the RPP weren't deserved. Congratulations to Kevin and Joe Joe but I am angry at how people trail staff and teachers at events like this for RPP

Who are you to decide if it is deserved or not? I have seen you do mediocre RP at best yet you sit there and judge other peoples efforts on the forums? Stop being pathetic and get on with your life if you get angry over a RPP I can assure you there are much more important things.

I did visit their roleplays, and if it is not up to ME to judge others it is most certainly not up to YOU to judge MY roleplays, calling them "medicore". Thank you though, I try my best to roleplay.
I am not angry over a RPP as I mentioned, my entire point is people being amazed by RPP's and trying everything to get them. Claiming I care about RPP is a contradiction.
Word of advice: Do not act bossy around other players. You have had an aggressive attitude towards me from the day we met, and I frankly do not know why.
If you want to continue this feel free to pm me, I won't respond here.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(10-15-2017, 03:58 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(10-15-2017, 03:13 PM)General Rickets Wrote:

I did visit their roleplays, and if it is not up to ME to judge others it is most certainly not up to YOU to judge MY roleplays, calling them "medicore". Thank you though, I try my best to roleplay.
I am not angry over a RPP as I mentioned, my entire point is people being amazed by RPP's and trying everything to get them. Claiming I care about RPP is a contradiction.
Word of advice: Do not act bossy around other players. You have had an aggressive attitude towards me from the day we met, and I frankly do not know why.
If you want to continue this feel free to pm me, I won't respond here.

I don't even know who you are but ok.

The following 1 user Likes General Rickets's post:
  • Jan
(10-15-2017, 01:04 PM)Robbtja Wrote: People always make their buildings and often roleplay well and don't get rewarded.
That's normal.
I quote Jan here.... You only attend because there is a higher chance of getting RPP's. Now people will think...."oh last passiveRp night roleplay points were given out. This probably as well"
And they will only take part for getting a RPP.

Rather give them for some random situation.

But I understand you, Yonno.
Of course people should get rewarded for their roleplays, that's what roleplay points are for, but the disadvantage is that people will only rp for them. <-- we all already know that for ages and still don't have a solution.

Remember that I respect your statement and
I agree partially
I dont really think like that, imagine you are randomly going and eating in a restaurant and getting RPP for that. If the other people not rewarded for their works I promise you, you wont see some RP made by normal members. Everyone will go admin RPs. So short of that long story is:chaos. Everyone should rewarded for their works.