[Solved] The forums say I have replies to an application but they don't show
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anybody has had the same issue on the forums that I am having right now. Recently I made a teacher application on the server. Since then, a few people have replied, and I have received PM notifications that they have done so. However, when I click on the link, or try to access the reply by going to the thread, it doesn't show any of the replies, as if nobody has replied.

Anybody what is going on and how I can view these replies, as it is very important to see them.
[Image: jck7EJ6.png]
It is probably hidden commets, its a feature which only staff can use. They often uses it to communicate on a thread but regular users arent able to see it.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The Teacher Application process is done by Admins, they can read your application and make hidden comments on your thread. You do not have the required rank to see these messages however the forums still notifies you of these messages as a default basis as if it was any other thread.
(09-18-2017, 03:25 PM)Eclipze Wrote: It is probably hidden commets, its a feature which only staff can use. They often uses it to communicate on a thread but regular users arent able to see it.

(09-18-2017, 03:27 PM)Create Wrote: The Teacher Application process is done by Admins, they can read your application and make hidden comments on your thread. You do not have the required rank to see these messages however the forums still notifies you of these messages as a default basis as if it was any other thread.

The above are the best awnsers you can get. Is there still something not clear?
(09-18-2017, 03:25 PM)Eclipze Wrote: It is probably hidden commets, its a feature which only staff can use. They often uses it to communicate on a thread but regular users arent able to see it.

(09-18-2017, 03:27 PM)Create Wrote: The Teacher Application process is done by Admins, they can read your application and make hidden comments on your thread. You do not have the required rank to see these messages however the forums still notifies you of these messages as a default basis as if it was any other thread.

Solved/Closed.