Dragnort
Name of player: Dragnort

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75900781

Time in GMT: 21:15

Server: Discord

Summary: He threatened me by saying 'Do you want to go' i felt very threatened by this and I didnt see this in a joking way. 

Evidence:
[Image: kL5HL1A_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
This can all be found on Discord aswell, if somehow the evidence is not clear enough. I even asked if Dragnort would apologise, which he did not do. Which made it even more evident that his intentions were to threaten me.
The fact that you felt threatened by a joke and you don't know how to react to something someone said online is quite confusing and just immature.
If you didn't want to have a conversation like that then you shouldn't have said reacted to my previous joke indicated here.

Spoiler :
[Image: ef9f9ca16dda3dc08dbd4fe783e89b49.png]

This in no way was a threat and it's really immature you felt the need to post this as you're highly using this for attention the way it looks.
Could I also ask why you needed to borderline blackmail me to apologise or you'd post a PR?

Spoiler :
[Image: 95b815ae4c2f735dea2db5363f31a911.png]

-Removed by Steven8ken
-Somewhat involved, I was in the same Discord chat as evidence shows-
Random is clearly not serious about this player report as he is talking about it in a very playful attitude:
"Why would i not b, im shaking of fear rn"
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
How could I know it was a joke? I didn't react to your "joke" I am a minge and I have always been that way. In no way is this for "attention" this is not YouTube drama. I felt threatned and I want someting to be done about it.

The second part I've already responded to.
(09-17-2017, 08:37 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: -Somewhat involved, I was in the same Discord chat as evidence shows-
Random is clearly not serious about this player report as he is talking about it in a very playful attitude:

You are in no way invomved what so ever. Either way, you claim I am not serious, which I am. You do not know me, I do not know you. It is all up to how you take it. And I am telling you, I am very serious.
(09-17-2017, 08:37 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: -Somewhat involved, I was in the same Discord chat as evidence shows-

I'd like to quote this as more evidence I guess for my defence?
If you were extremely serious why would you try to abbreviate these words to express your apparent 'fear'. This is just huge attention seeking from your end.
If an 'apology' fixes your 'shaking fear' then I apologise but you're hugely seeking for some sort of attention from the community to gain something.

(09-17-2017, 08:39 PM)Random Wrote:

You are in no way invomved what so ever. Either way, you claim I am not serious, which I am. You do not know me, I do not know you. It is all up to how you take it. And I am telling you, I am very serious.

And Sharpshooter was involved in my opinion as you @ him after he @ you about the situation bringing him into the scenario allowing his own opinion.

-Removed by Steven8ken
If you would apologise I would not be as scared as I am, as it would show that you were not serious. However, noe that a PR is on you.. you are willing to say sorry?
Also, if Sharpshooter is involved then so is the rest of the Discord community.
(09-17-2017, 08:42 PM)Random Wrote: If you would apologise I would not be as scared as I am, as it would show that you were not serious. However, noe that a PR is on you.. you are willing to say sorry?

I don't want to apologise to some who seems to be seeking for attention but since you're exaggerating on how much fear you're experiencing from an online comment shows to me that maybe you're extremely sensitive; do you want an apology?

(09-17-2017, 08:44 PM)Random Wrote: Also, if Sharpshooter is involved then so is the rest of the Discord community.

If you wish to involve 'everyone' else then you can but you directly @ a person involving them.

-Removed by Steven8ken