Poll: Shall we have Monthly passive nights?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
90.24%
37 90.24%
No
9.76%
4 9.76%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Monthly Passive Nights
+support
I think we should create a post at the beginning of each month which each building available in EvoCity which people can apply for. This way it creates an application process, once confirmed people can state what they're building/roleplaying and that property will be dedicated to them for the passive evening.

We can do this to completely fill up the City with Passive RP, plus the application process will apply to the next month's passive night which gives everyone a good few weeks to complete/finalise builds for their specific building.
The following 3 users Like DVN's post:
  • Luna, Lewwings, Archer
(09-17-2017, 12:08 PM)DVN Wrote: I think we should create a post at the beginning of each month which each building available in EvoCity which people can apply for. This way it creates an application process, once confirmed people can state what they're building/roleplaying and that property will be dedicated to them for the passive evening.

We can do this to completely fill up the City with Passive RP, plus the application process will apply to the next month's passive night which gives everyone a good few weeks to complete/finalise builds for their specific building.

I think we should use this format in relation to what DVN said:
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=62951

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

This would be amazing!
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Yes, Yes and Yes.
i support this, as long as the other server is allowed to do any RP they want, E.g. V5p Passive Night, V4B1 whatever the f**k normally goes on
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
The following 1 user Likes dawson270500's post:
  • Archer
I do agree with this as passive Roleplay isn't what it used to be here, so this will help a great deal for sure, but I do see problems here.

People do like doing aggressive Roleplay now as everyone knows and you've got to take this into consideration. Players will be forced either not to play or play on a dead server for the night if they don't want to be passive, and this has to be thought of.

What day would this be scheduled for? Weekends are obviously the prime time where people play and is the most obvious to use, however it's also the time players want to come and enjoy themselves, so forcing passive then would surely be the worst time to do it, but the best?

Would it be the whole night too? Perhaps just a few hours? What time frame would you look at?

Also people saying passive Roleplay is dead, that's a lie. It's still well and truly in play, however it's not noticed. It's only noticed if the player is known on the server or staff are involved, I see plenty of players passive role playing but they keep to themselves.

I think it's a great idea but you've given us no real detail into what we'd be voting for? Would be nice to know some details more in depth in the post, because it's extremely vague.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Jonas
Falc

I agree with you in some way. In regards of forcing people to agressiveRP, i'd say that's a very small thing to complaint about when you could do it everyday. As for the days it'd probably be in the end or start of a month. Weekends are obvious as said, perhaps a Friday or Saturday as thats the time when people got loads of time. I think that, and I belive it's always been like this, It's only a set amount of hours, like a max of 6 hours for that entire night.

I completely agree, passiveRP is not dead. It is just an unnoticed thing.

Thanks for the feedback, feel free if you want to know more about this potential phenominom.

Sorry for the weird text layout, I'm on my phone and I'm in a hurry.

Jonas
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • Falc
Sounds great Smile
This will be concluded next saturday. If you wish to vote, do it before then.

If we do initiate passive nights I will figure out a plan to get it going nicely and smoothly.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]