Report: bobo
Name of player: bobo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:193447733

Time in GMT: Around 11:13

Server: V5P

Summary: Chasing as S.R.U.

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-0xlKeePZo
Please upload a full video of the situation

You were driving very reckless infront of the nexus almost running me over as i was sru my car was next to me so i went after you as then i was reporting your locations i wasn't patroling around but you gave me no chance but only chase you down as you attempted to run me over many times, lucky i didn't shoot you
When i was reporting your locations and chased you down i didn't deal with your arrest and as you saw nobody told me that i shouldn't have chased you they needed me the pd wasn't full at that time
(09-16-2017, 03:46 PM)KMASTER Wrote: Please upload a full video of the situation

You were driving very reckless infront of the nexus almost running me over as i was sru my car was next to me so i went after you as then i was reporting your locations i wasn't patroling around but you gave me no chance but only chase you down as you attempted to run me over many times, lucky i didn't shoot you

First of all. I couldnt have run you almost over since i never even saw S.R.U. Second of all, even if i would almost run you over you still cant chase me. Third of all. I never tried to run you over several times, i hope you know lying on forums is not allowed especially not in a PR. EDIT: Full video will be uploaded in a couple of minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbsFA-WHFjI 

This is the full video.
yes of course i know it's punishable for giving false informations, you did many times start a chase with the police and the last one i had to chase you down i dont know if it's the last time where you tried to run me over or it was in the other chases you did
(09-16-2017, 08:07 PM)KMASTER Wrote: yes of course i know it's punishable for giving false informations, you did many times start a chase with the police and the last one i had to chase you down i dont know if it's the last time where you tried to run me over or it was in the other chases you did

You can cleary see in the vid that i just joined the server... So what are you talking about ''Other chases''?
APPROVED

User was found guilty of failRP by chasing speeding vehicles as SRU, this should be left to the officers.

But, the offense is very minor, user will only receive a warning.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Moved.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]