[Solved] If i buy the mclaren p1 will i get it stock or with bumper and spoiler
I want a stock mclaren and i wanna color it orange , so my question is will i get it with spoiler and bumper? and if yes can i remove the spoiler and the bumper?
Moved to Help and Support.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Well if you buy the McClaren p1 of the market you will get the plain white one. This means that there is no bodygroup changed, so no spoiler and no different bumpers than the original one. So to awnser your question, if you buy one from the market you get the white mcclaren without spoiler and bumper. Hope this helps you.
You can always change your vehicle by calling over a mechanic in game and tell them what you would like changed. They can put on and remove spoilers and different bumpers and colour your vehicle.
The following 1 user Likes LordOfMemory's post:
  • matar_i
(09-15-2017, 08:10 AM)Tomo Wrote: Moved to Help and Support.

Thanks i thought help and support is basically more for tehnical issues
(09-15-2017, 08:10 AM)LordOfMemory Wrote: Well if you buy the McClaren p1 of the market you will get the plain white one. This means that there is no bodygroup changed, so no spoiler and no different bumpers than the original one. So to awnser your question, if you buy one from the market you get the white mcclaren without spoiler and bumper. Hope this helps you.
You can always change your vehicle by calling over a mechanic in game and tell them what you would like changed. They can put on and remove spoilers and different bumpers and colour your vehicle.

Thanks i just dont like tthe people that make their car look like toys i like it realistic u know..
(09-15-2017, 08:12 AM)matar_i Wrote:
(09-15-2017, 08:10 AM)LordOfMemory Wrote: -snip-

Thanks i just dont like tthe people that make their car look like toys i like it realistic u know..

Is your question awnsered now?
Solved