Prison RP on the RP server
What type of event is this?

I am going to be hosting a Prison RP event (medium/large scale event)

Which map/server will it be hosted on?

The event will be hosted on [FL] Fearless [EvoCity2_v5p] [Semi-Serious Roleplay Server] Server

Is there any custom content needed for this event?

We need special content for the event, that wouldn't normally be accessible, but it's in the server content

What content is required for the event?

For this event, the only extra content we need is a the prison bus

Why are you planning this event?

I am planning this event because I feel there isn't many events that get so many people directly involved. An event that you don't really need anything for to take part, other than adequate RP skill and knowledge. A while back, a similar event was hosted, but in a slightly less fledged and organised way. An obvious reason why I am hosting this event because events are extremely fun, especially RP's where this is a chain of command.

Have you read the entire event conduct thread?

I am certain I have followed the required conduct for setting up this event, but I did leave out the backstory for the event because I couldn't see why that would be needed or relevant to this particular event

What time will this event be scheduled for? (Date and time)

The RP hopefully will be taking place at 18:00 GMT on Friday, 22nd September, if all goes to plan, such as an admin volunteering to take up the role, and enough support from the Fearless community itself

The RP's Details

For this Prison RP to work, I will need the support of an admin with this RP, as I will need him/her to change player models for the prisoners and guards and spawn in special vehicles such as the Prison Bus.

Since I am the one hosting the event, I will play the role as the Warden, and the admin will play the role of Guard Captain (an admin will need to volunteer for this role), who would obviously give all the prisoners and guards orders. Regular players will take up the roles of guards and prisoners (I will leave instructions on how to apply for certain roles and where to meet up for the start of the RP).

There is up to 15 Prisoner places and 5 Guard places, and 2 Gate Guards, and a Prison Bus Driver(this doesn't include the Guard Captain or Warden).

Please also do note that the RP won't just be prisoners sat in cells for the hole time. There will be a prison routine, which will involve a lot of fun, including some humorous prison corruption (Don't worry, killing prisoners for no legal reason is included, just a bit of pain)

How do I apply for a role in the event?

(Please note that you may only apply for Prisoner and Guard roles, unless you are an admin, in which case you can apply for the Guard Captain Role)

Please note that you can still take part if you don't apply, but it means there is a chance you won't get the role you want, or maybe not be able to take part due to all spaces being taken. If you want to apply for a role (e.g. Guard), but there is already 5 applications for that role (maximum Guard spots), you can still apply for the Guard role, but write "reserve" next to it. This way if someone who applied for guard doesn't turn up, you will get the spot. If they all do turn up, you will get a spot as prisoner.

Please use the following template in a reply to this thread to apply for a role

Steam Name : <Steam Name>

Role : <Role You Want to Apply for>

Why You want to take part : <Reason>

Everyone will be meeting up on the shopping street car park at 18:00 GMT on Friday, 22nd September, where the admin taking part in the event will manage and sort everyone into their correct roles, depending on what they applied for.

After that the prison bus will take all the prisoners to the prison, and the RP will then commence once we arrive at the prison
[Image: jck7EJ6.png]
The following 1 user Likes Knightley's post:
  • DVN
Hey there.

Thanks for your application for your event. I've considered you application and decided to approve it.

For future references; please PM me instead.

Jonas
Event Manager
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Closed
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]