PR - Dr.Methodize -
Name of player: Dr.Methodize

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24269426

Time in GMT: Around 16:35

Server: V5p

Summary: I got a call to the jails (I was a paramedic at the time) , to what I assumed was to attend a prisoner. We then got a request in that there was a jailbreak, so I waited for a cop or two to go down to see if everything was secure and safe for me to proceed. On arrival into the jails, I was greeted with Dr.Methodize (an SRU agent at the time) firing his shotgun at a prisoner. - He then closed the cell and the Prisoner subsequently wanted my attention. I opened the cell and was about to heal the prisoner when Methodize fired his shotgun at point blank range at my body. The logs show my initial reaction to the shot and me calling him out on his mistake, but he then accused me of "letting a prisoner out" when I was clearly going to aid the prisoner and obviously couldn't just let a prisoner out in plain view of another Cop (and the rest of the prisoners) at the entrance to the Jails.

He then proceeded to preform the laughing taunt/act while following me and while trying to get me demoted outside of the Jails.

Evidence

Picture of the logs at the time, sadly couldn't get any video evidence -

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1133752857
[Image: mWosdii.png]
You have 24 hours to find more evidence (Screenshot, video, etc) otherwise this will be denied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Denied.