[SELLING] [Closed] DEALS ON WHEELS
[Image: 13734319_1755524068061298_1597203825_n.j...Mg%3D%3D.2][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1nD8mxK2XhWTbFeaC5eY...XGJlE0Yrwl]
Info:
This car dealership was established by an Indian businessman who moved to Dubai and now it has opened up a branch in Evo City that is managed by Amy Zharkan. The goal of the dealership in Evo City is to be the city's main dealership and #1 place to buy and sell your car!

Questions:
What cars are we looking for?: We do not have an exact car list that is needed however if you would like to sell your car just contact Amy Zharkan anytime and talk to her about the price!

Are your prices fixed?: The price we list on our cars is the price we see fit for the profit we want to make however we are up for a negotiation!

How long will the transaction take?: We can get all the paperwork done in less than an hour!

Terms and Conditions:
1) Once the transaction has been made there can be no refunds, however you could try selling your car back to us.

2) Do not complain about the prices we have set, as I've stated above we are up for negotiations and we set prices according on the car and the business cost.

3) Do not attempt to advertise or sell your own vehicles on this thread, just contact our manager Amy Zharkan.
I got a G65, rs4 and small delivery truck for sale
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!