Report: JoshZ
I mean, it's all a bit of banta isn't it? But some words were harsh I gotta say that. (This was on the FL discord Josh, Janzo doesn't need proof he's TA)
Wolven

(09-11-2017, 08:36 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(09-11-2017, 08:28 PM)Janzo 火 Wrote: Idk why you brought me into this but they indeed were in my channel all together.

Have you got evidence of this? I was placed in another discord while this was occoruing

Youre compulsively lying thank you to Janzo for confirming what was already known - Since Janzo can say this was the FL discord in his channel that means you broke the server rules while staying in that channel.
According to the video no one left or got moved meaning you stayed in the channel till you joined Sparxs channel to play Tower Unite leaving Viljo in the channel too.

Wolven has also confirmed you were there. This was not banter as I was not jokinf around you took it too far and need to learn when to stop. I believe theres something called Audit Logs on Discord I dont know whether they can help but if they could would it be possible for them to be brought in to allow further evidence. Thanks.

EDIT:

JoshZ please stop lying saying "I was placed in another discord while it was occuring" is false you are on the recording and its been confirmed it happened in a Staff Members channel.

-Removed by Steven8ken
Involved - I was mentioned.

I don't live in a council flat Zombie you cheeky little sausage
(09-11-2017, 09:20 PM)kippsee Wrote: Involved - I was mentioned.

I don't live in a council flat Zombie you cheeky little sausage
HAHAHAHA
Dragnort mentioned you about council flat as soon as JoshZ said it to Dragnort, not me who mentioned it although I laughed so hard as it's shown in the video
I will stay wait for the video with your micro-phone on.
I will not force anyone to incriminate themselves and quite frankly it would be stupid to do so. If you have proof of Dragnort saying things, please post a separate Player Report.

In the video, unsurprising to me, I can hear a clear lack of respect or care for another FL user. Insulting them, even if it's behind their back, is not acceptable. Your account will be banned from Discord.

I will also be issuing a ban on your Forum account for lying in the Courthouse.

Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]