[Solved] My Computer Fan
So today I was playing an average game of csgo and all of a sudden my fan just went crazy and not stopping. Downloaded Speccy and all my temperatures are perfectly fine (I think) and wondering if someone could help me either manually alter the fan or what to do. Need help ASAP Rocky

Speccy:
[Image: unknown.png]
Buy a new fan
(09-10-2017, 01:07 PM)Derkaderk Wrote: Buy a new fan

Trying to save up for a new caravan and I need to feed the horses and get supplies for the camp fire for when I go back to school so I can't do that.
Might just need a good ol' clean. Might be a dust clog which may make that sound.
Try and look in your bios and see if you can find any fan controller settings.
(09-10-2017, 01:17 PM)Create Wrote: Might just need a good ol' clean. Might be a dust clog which may make that sound.

Had a looks since it was my first thought, 0 dust and when did clean still didn't fix!
(09-10-2017, 01:26 PM)Arny Wrote: Try and look in your bios and see if you can find any fan controller settings.

Know where I can find any settings??
(09-10-2017, 01:30 PM)Dobby Wrote:
(09-10-2017, 01:26 PM)Arny Wrote: Try and look in your bios and see if you can find any fan controller settings.

When you turn your computer, there should be a screen saying to press either F10, DEL or F1 (spam them buttons when you turn the computer on and when you are in the bios look around for some fan control settings. (It's in different areas on different  motherboards. This video might be similar to your bios:
(09-10-2017, 01:47 PM)Arny Wrote:
(09-10-2017, 01:30 PM)Dobby Wrote:

When you turn your computer, there should be a screen saying to press either F10, DEL or F1 (spam them buttons when you turn the computer on and when you are in the bios look around for some fan control settings. (It's in different areas on different  motherboards. This video might be similar to your bios:
Thanks mate, I am gonna try a system restore first since that is what I have been recommended.
I'd tell you to check the wire. It could be disconnected or cut by coming into contact with the fan by accident. It might just be dyinng, if your temperature is the same, but the fan works more, it means your processor is probably getting warmer.
The following 1 user Likes MacTavish's post:
  • Idea