Report: Nazz
im not going to argue wait for the conlcusion
Full video shows 2 minuts of you harassing us, we had done nothing wrong yet u kept pestering us and harassing us, you even came into our property holding ur weapon when i had previously told you not to, it's ur fault for not listening to the warning i gave you and coming in my door step even tho you were not allowed
(09-06-2017, 06:23 PM)Nazagruly Wrote: Full video shows 2 minuts of you harassing us, we had done nothing wrong yet u kept pestering us and harassing us, you even came into our property holding ur weapon when i had previously told you not to, it's ur fault for not listening to the warning i gave you and coming in my door step even tho you were not allowed

All you say is "Before the video" Its so obvious your lying. Im not going to argue with you any longer
?? What are you on about, just stop breaking rules and then trying to get others banned because u didn't like how the situation turned out.
Case under review.

Expect this to be concluded by tomorrow evening.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Hello,

I appreciate your patience while I reviewed this case. Nazz, what you did was blatant RDM. You said, "Get off my property" and gunned him down before he even had a chance to leave. This is a pure act of ruthless aggression which you have displayed in the past. You gave the officer no reasonable chance to leave and comply with your order to leave the property.

Your claim that he has done it in the past (before the video) has no bearing for the following reasons:
- There is no evidence to suggest this happened.
- There is no evidence to suggest that, even if it did happen, Dafy did not die. If he had died, NLR would wipe his IC memory, including your orders to vacate the premises.

That said, this case is hereby approved. Nazz: Your repulsive and aggressive attitude has been displayed on multiple occasions judging by your ban history, as you have 2 bans for insulting people. I understand that this is a different scenario, however, it displays the same attitude. Word of advice: An attitude like that will get you nowhere. If you build your reputation up, your attitude will likely break it down and you'll be back at square one. Fix your attitude and take the time that I'm giving you for this ban to read the rules.

Approved.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]