Report: NEMxDman
Code:
[b]Name of player[/b]: NEMxDman

[b]SteamID[/b]: STEAM_0:0:72767734

[b]Time in GMT[/b]: 12:00

[b]Server[/b]: v5p

[b]Summary[/b]:

NEMxDman was constatly Propkilling, Propminging and Killing Injured People using the "Carry Ragdoll" tool,
Breaking NLR on various occasions.

[b]Evidence[/b]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0SErgmJ_B4
Approved

Concluding notes

Reported user has been found guilty of abusing the move body tool and general prop abuse, this will also go under the account of backseat administration. As much as it may seem the reported user spawned the radiator on the other user shown in the video there is not enough evidence to warrant a punishment for that, regardless the above stated will form the final punishment.

Reported user will receive a 4 hour blacklist from PTE (Previously warned about prop abuse) & a 1 day ban.

Further punishments
Reporting user (Rumble™) will receive a 1h blacklist from vehicles as the video clearly shows you CDM'ing someone and failing to stop to call a paramedic before fleeing the scene. Although in a chase it is a standard requirement to '/paramedic' once hitting someone with the vehicle regardless of you assuming if it was fatal or not. Once called you can quickly drive away again from the Police.

Thank you
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 2 Points
Im just gonna add that he broke NLR to come over to the burning vehicles as he had died in the crash.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 1 Point
(09-06-2017, 03:02 PM)[FL:RP] FGxDman Wrote: Im just gonna add that he broke NLR to come over to the burning vehicles as he had died in the crash.

I ran over to you, to get your name for the PR. You tried to exploit the NLR Rule by running into the zone where I died, as you can see in the Video.
Actually what I was trying to do is get your car to you so you didn't have to wait 10 mins until you could drive again. I didn't exploit anything, maybe you should look on the bright side of things more often.
You have both been warned respectively for posting after a mod approved.

Moved.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]